Concert Talks

A concert is happening and there's something Volo needs to tell the group.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kudari paced back and forth in his room. In just a mere few hours he'd go on stage for a concert. In a mere few minutes he'd have to start his commute to the Concert Hall.

Now usually this scenario wouldn't cause so much anxiety. He's traveled the world for Kyurem's sake! But it was different this time. He wouldn't have the rest of the group with him. It would be them and the one's the concert is meant for. They will only be there for one song.

His two Pokémon watched as they paced back and forth. The two would have to stay backstage or with the others if they went. Kudari took a deep breath and sighed. 'Everything will be fine. They have the outfit for me ready. I know my cues. We have collaborated with this company before. It will be fine,' he thought. With a smile on their face, they recalled their Pokémon and grabbed their mask and bag.

They looked down at the mask as they headed to the front door. This time it was mainly white with black accents instead of the usual bright yellow and blue. It was specially made for the concert. They made sure the mask was secure before heading out the door, straps of the bag on their shoulder and secured.

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining bright and the temperature was starting to go up. Kudari had his hands behind his head as he walked. The Concert Hall wasn't that far from the dorms after all. The streets were busy with people going to work, to school if they were late, going shopping, or whatever else they needed to do.

The noise of chattering people and vehicles driving down the streets gave him a sense of melancholy. If they closed their eyes for even a second, they'd find themselves back in Nimbasa walking down the much busier sidewalks, on his way to... somewhere. They frowned at the lack of the familiar feel of their hat and coat. They were left back in his room since they were not needed.

He turned around the corner and looked up to see the Concert Hall. The murals on the walls were different from last time. They now had various Meloetta dancing around with music notes sprinkled around. Shaymin and Jirachi were shown to be flying around with stars and flowers falling down. The ginormous ceiling to floor windows let the light in as Kudari walked in.

They were surprised to see their manager talking with another one.

Oh.

Oh no.

Kudari slowly made his way over to where he needed to be. As long as they stay out of their line of sight, they'll be good. Just a few more steps and then-

"Hey, Kudari! Can I talk to you for a bit." Dammit. Kudari turned around to look at their manager. "I am Kudari. Hello. I was not aware you got back from Arceto City."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I'm gonna make this quick since I know you're in a rush. I got a big announcement regarding the concert later this year that the whole group needs to hear."

"How important?"

"Derailing from our normal schedule important. That's all I really have to say to you. Take care and break a leg today."

"This isn't theater, remember?" His manager just smiled and waved as he walked away. He was a strange one, that guy. 'Reminds me of Champion Cynthia, loving myths and all,' he thought. Well, no time to dwell on that now. They'll probably see their manager, Volo, and the rest of the group later. That brings a smile to their face.

------------------------

Oh boy.

This outfit was... something alright.