Oc info

Ok hi guys just wanted to give you a head's up on me updating this story.
Some updates may be slow because one when I do a chapter I have to write it first before I type just to make sure it comes out right.

So..sorry if my updates are slow but I still hope you enjoy the story and if you have any questions just ask.

This is what Krystal look's as a Lego character

Age: 20

Likes: Books, drawing, animals, the color purple, strawberry ice cream and ramen.

Dislikes: The heat, Scott and his two lackies, big crowds, spider's, the dark.

About: Krystal is a mostly shy girl she doesn't do so well in big crowd's or people she doesn't know.

Ever since she was little she had the ability to see ghost or spirits and when her family moved to Ireland in a small town the kid's avoided her like the plague which they still do now thinking she's cursed.

However Krystal spends most of her time reading about mythology or manga books.

When she gets mad or if embarrassed her face turns bright red.

Family: deceased

Country she was from was America before her family moved to Ireland. When her family died she was left alone so in order to pay the bills and buy stuff she would have to work after school at a cafe as a waitress.

And that's it so see you guys in the next chapter when it comes out 👋😁