Prologue

That day, I couldn't comprehend the situation.

It felt like in just a blink of an eye, everything was taken from me and I couldn't defend myself.

I thought that my so called "fans" would defend me but I couldn't understand anything. Once I saw the minority of fans that defended me or stayed neutral, I couldn't wrap my head around it.

A single rumour started by a singular person lead to many creating fake evidence against me which caused these allegations to spiral out of control.

But even though I didn't have my fanbase, I thought my friends would support me.

The ones who'd been with me through my journey as an idol.

However, that was never the case.

All I received were messages from them all about how I should die.

That they should've known from my presence.

That it was obvious from the start that I, their close friend, just a disgusting person that they should've never talked to.

But what hurt me the most wasn't just that.

The people I've known since the start didn't hesitate to turn on me.

Not even the person I loved.

I was alone.

No one to turn to.

No friends.

Hardly any fans.

No one that wanted to be around me.

I couldn't trust anyone.

I had to leave the place I'd always dreamt about being in.

That huge dream of being in stage turned into my own worst nightmare.

__________________

"Congratulations to Astra and his song, Generic Love Story!"

As soon as the MCs announced my win, confetti suddenly launched from the cannons. However, I didn't expect it to go off so soon and I was caught off guard, dramatically flinching while everyone began clapping, and cheering.

The camera panned over to me and I could hear the laughter from the other artists around me, pretending to act like nothing happened as I winked at the camera lens and was handed the trophy, and microphone.

Holding the trophy with my right hand, I held the mix with my other and held it to my lips, grinning widely as I stared down at it for a bit.

My first win as a solo artist.

"I really wasn't expecting to win this award considering I was up against some brilliant artists around me today. I'd like to give a thank you to my friends and family. Especially to my company who have been really supportive. But I have made it without my precious Sparks and you all have gotten me to where I am. I can't wait to show you what I have next. Than you so much!"

With that, I bowed once and my song began playing, and I looked to the Idol MCs, bowing to them which they did the same before heading off.

I looked to the other artists on stage, my eyes drifting the group just opposite of me and I couldn't help my extremely wide grin, especially because of a certain person among them.

"You did it, Oppa!!" Dahyun cheered and I pumped my fist, gently rubbing the top of her head as she walked past. As I did, I felt a firm grip around my lower back area and I turned to see Sana mischievously smirking.