dash's cookout

The dash's having a cookout in their backyard with families and friends just talking each other or eating while doing in the afternoon on a Thursday.

Derpy sitting in the bench talking with ymir 2.0 and original ymir from aot universe 2 while holding her daughter, Sunstone shimmer. She got short blonde hair with red and orange highlights, same skin color like sunset shimmer, and cross green eyes like derpy.

Ymir 2.0: "how's the neighborhood at everfree town been. Derpster."

Derpy: "it's great with kind and sweet people. Sunset got a job at sushi restaurant over there as a waitress."

Ymir: "that's great."

Ymir 2.0: "yeah."

On back porch with Rainbow grilling hamburgers in the grill and joined by another reiner and El Toro fuerte.

Reiner: "wow, those hamburgers is really good, Mrs. Dash."

Rainbow: "thank you reiner. It will be done in 5 minutes.".

El Toro: "excellent."

"toro."

They spotted Rainbow quartz walking toward and grab El torito right leg. He picked her up from the ground to her arms who see her mother grilling.

Rainbow: "I'm sure your pretty hungry, huh squirt."

She nodded her head to respond for her mother. Inside the living room with rarity, mikasa Ackerman, Zoe hange, hitch dreyse, historia has 5 months pregnant belly inside the dress, viper, frosty orange, and sour sweet drinking champagne in wine glass and talking each other.

Zoe: "Mobilt forgot wearing pants heading to trost district Scout regiment hq make every scouts begin to laugh."

Viper: "hahaha, you serious zoe."

Zoe: "yeah, me and Henry got embarrassed for a moment but it's all good after that."

Rarity: "dashie left garage door opened all night to let raccoons in to eating trash inside the trashcan cause she got home late from work. Next morning she become mad to left garage door open we clean up the mess and take it to driveway so garbage truck picked it up."

Mikasa: "hehehe, that's funny right there."

Frosty: "same thing as starlight and drama too."

Sour: "you said it Frosty."

Hitch: "so rare, are you and rainbow excited about going to canterlot city community college next Thursday."

Rarity: "yup, I'm taking fashion class and Rainbow will be taking business funding class."

Historia: "wonderful, rarity."

Windy whistle enter the living room from backyard, "rainbow dash said, "the burgers are ready and get paper plates in the cabinet." Rarity said to her mother in law in polite, "of course windy." They get up on the couch toward outside with everyone while rarity get paper plates in the cabinet for everyone.

[New Story is out for today]