captain arlelt new surprise [edited]

Next day

Inside of trost district Scout regiment hq in commander Erwin office with commander Erwin himself doing some paperwork at his desk for a moment and stop to heard a knock on the door by a someone from outside of the office.

Commander Erwin: "enter."

A person open the door forward really wide to reveal head of section 23 armin arlert just enter the office with snake eyes.

Commander Erwin: "ah, captain arlelt how are you doing at section 23."

Armin: "it's great, I got you a surprise from courtyard so go to the balcony of yours for a look.

He walk up to both doors lead to balcony begin open it wide toward it the balcony to look down at courtyard see fifteen people in phase two armor with green print and wings of freedom symbol on right armor chest, they stand up in lane with several scouts stare at them of surprise.

They look up at Commander Erwin in the balcony begin place their hands on the chest as salute and shouted, "FOR HUMANITY."

"Magnificent aren't they."

He turned around to see captain arlelt with sly grin on his face and continued to speak again, "those section 23 serect agents battle armor for go battle against new threats with new visitors lead them like snake eyes and the others.

Commander Erwin: "pretty impressive arlelt. I'm proud of you."

Armin: "thanks you sir."

Someone in same armor has bore orange stripes, but additional gray stripes were painted onto its gauntlet. The helmet had a updated visor with a floodlight and an antenna. Walk at right side of them toward the front for a minute and stop in front of them with arms behind the back. Begin to speak with the voice of ryuuji taksau, "move out." They turn left begin marching towards the portal of section 23 along with commander ryuuji.

Scout #1: "pretty neat huh."

Scout #2: "yeah."

Scout #11: "I like it."

He look at Commander Erwin, "can I have your five scouts for training to be section 23 serect agents." He replied back to him with surprise, "of course captain."

At the courtyard with armin arlert and snake eyes standing in front of five scouts in line with arms from behind as he said to them, "listen up, you five will be joining section 23 and you get alot of training to be serect agents of section 23. Your first day of training start right now. Head to the training ground. Move out."

Five scouts: "yes sir."

They turn left begin marching through the portal to section 23 toward training ground with snake eyes.

Armin: "(thought) man I love my job."

[New edited chapter is out for today]