NightAndLightFuries #2

I walked into the clubhouse, where everyone was, with Dagur squeezing a towel in his hair. He had taken a bath after getting full of mud in his last dare. 

I grinned. "So, we still have more dares," I said.

Astrid rolled her eyes. "Okay, what is it?"

"Okay, first Dagur? Message Mala to come over, and in the meantime we'll do a truth or dare revolving around someone else."

"Ok," he grinned and started a writing a terror mail.

I looked at my notebook with my requests on it, and smiled. "Okay, everyone gather around. This is a truth for everyone, asked by NightAndLightFuries . If you had kids, what would you name them?"

"Bold of you to assume I'll find anyone to have-" Ruffnut got interrupted by Snotlout.

"Hey, I'm here!" he said in a pretend caring tone.

"Ugh, I'd rather live in a ditch with a raccoon than be with you," she muttered.

Snotlout gasped. "I-"

"Stop it Snothat, she doesn't care!" Tuffnut told him. "Tough luck!"

"Okay, can we just get this show on the road?" Heather asked.

"Yes, sure! How about you go first?" I prompted. 

"Me? Uh, okay," she replied. "To be honest, I never really thought about it. Maybe something like... Arvid."

"That's cool! Now Fishlegs?" I quickly went on. 

"Um, Earl?" he guessed.

"Cool!" I eyed the twins. "Ruffnut?"

"Ugh, me? I don't know, Radley. Tuffnut, you pick this time!" she grunted.

"Umm, why?" he asked. 

"For my book. Or you get-"

"Okay, okay! I'll do it. Uhhh, let me think of anything that comes to mind.... Edmund?"

"Sure! I love that name! Reminds me of Narnia!"

"What's that?" he asked.

"Oh, just a book. Anyway, Snothat?"

"Uhhhh....................First off, it has to be a boy, second, second it's name needs to mean something. Like wealth or something! Success to being rich!"

Me and several others rolled their eyes. 

"That being said, I don't know orgins of names. But I guess Sage sounds cool, so you know."

"That's very cool! Dagur?'

"Oh me? Dagur."

"But that's your- alright, nice to keep it in the family." I looked toward Hiccup and Astrid and grinned. "What about you guys?"

Astrid rolled her eyes. "Please don't make this weird."

I continued. "What would you name your child?"

Hiccup rolled his eyes. "Nothing."

"Seriously? Oh wait  -um- nevermind, I- let's go on," I said excitedly. "Astrid?"

"Um, I don't know, maybe Abigail?"

"Sweet! This has been very fun!" I checked marked my notebook and sat down, and looked at the beautiful couple. 

By now Mala appeared on from a dragon and smiled when she saw Dagur.

"Oh, hello, Mala! I am Sarah, from hundreds of years in the future! If you had a child what would you name it?"

"Oh-I- that's a lot of information," she said and stroked her chin. "Probably Gabe."

"Awesome!" I sat back down.

"Are you the person Dagur wrote me about?"

"Sure thing! I don't know exactly what he said, but you're need on future dares." 

"Why?"

"Because it's fun. I have requests from people, who read the book I'm putting it all in. If you refuse to do it, you have to have Astrid's Yaknog."

"Is that bad?"

"Eh, some people like to think so," I said.

"For whatever reason that is," Astrid scoffed.

I sighed. "Well, I hope you'll like it."

"It's quite the game," she said. She walked off and started talking to Dagur.

~~~

Hello! I am the author, Sarah! So, I realize it's like Mala and Dagur are married yet Fishlegs and Heather are still a thing, and it's hard to coordinate time in here if you want both to be together at the same time so let's just forget time and everything should be good. 

But if you want me to add Fishlegs and Heather as ex's...... I could. Your choice. 

Also, names I chose are from a Viking orgin background, I hope you'll like that!

~Sarah