Toothless_Hiccup676 #1

I flew down to the Edge, and landed on the platform of the clubhouse. I dismounted my Deadly Nadder, Flyskyper, and turned to see behind me.

I was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt that had Toothless flying in a blue, ocean silhouette of him with an Old Navy sweater, and I had my blonde hair down on my shoulders and glasses on my face. I am seventeen years old, 5'4 height, and my blue eyes were shining with excitement as I saw the gang doing their daily activities in the clubhouse.

Astrid and Heather were sharpening their axes with conversation, Fishlegs reading the Book of dragons, the twins arguing and planning horrible pranks on the others for sometime later. Hiccup was working on an invention at the table, and Snotlout was having his beauty rest, his feet on the table, snoring pretty loudly with his helmet over his face. I must say, it was pretty vexing. But they all noticed me (except Snotlout) when I had entered.

"Who are you?" Hiccup inquired, standing up from his project. He picked up his dragon blade and ignited it.

"Oh, that's so cool!" I exclaimed.

Astrid stood up, gripping her axe.

Right. I need to say why I'm here. I swear that dragon blade works on me just as well as it works on dragons.

"Hi. I'm Sarah." I looked at their onlooking faces, the gang waiting for more information to come from my mouth, but my stomach started spinning in nervousness, and a bit of excitement. 'OMT, I'm actually standing here in front of them! Oh my goodness, I can't believe this!' I thought excitedly, unsure if I'll get sick or not.

"Okay..." I started. "I'm here because we're going to play truth and dare!"

"YES!!" the twins sprinted from their spots, fists in the air. "IT'S ON!!"

"YEAH!" I shouted to them, also thrusting my fist in the air mid-jump.

By now, from our shouts, Snotlout was beginning to wake up. "Huh? What's happening?" he asked, as he groggily moved his helmet up properly.

"We're going to play Truth and Dare," I announced to him.

"Wait- WHAT?!" he fell off his chair and to the floor, with everyone laughing at him, including Hookfang.

"Shut up!" he ordered, as he got up.

I ordered everyone to sit at the table, and I sat down also, and explained more. "Okay, so we're gonna get truths and dares from my readers and I'll record it in my book-" I lifted up my green notebook- "and make you do it. If you refuse, you get Astrid's Yaknog. Get it?"

"This is confusing... but how is my Yaknog punishment?" Astrid asked.

"Uhh... it's more like something to convince the victim to do the truth or dare," I lied, nervously sweating. Yep, I was the one to tell her that her Yaknog is disgusting!! No way!

"Seriously? You're gonna need a real, disciplinary punishment," Astrid stated.

"Maybe." I continued to explain more of the game until they understood. Then, we were able to start the game.

I got out my notebook, and looked at my requests I had written down before coming.

"Okay...dare for Heather," I announced, smiling slyly. I got up, and gestured for her to come. She did and I told her the dare. "I dare Heather to yell "BEEP BEEP IMA SHEEP! I SAID BEEP BEEP IMA SHEEP!" at Hiccup. From Toothless_Hiccup676 ."

"Wait- what?" she asked, clearly confused.

I whispered it to her again, in tune to the song it actually came from, and Heather just shrugged, still confused, but accepted the dare anyway. I walked to the back of the room, preparing to watch all the action and fun begin.

She walked over to Hiccup, sighed, and pulled back her hair behind her ear, preparing for the dare. She looked at Hiccup and said, "Hiccup. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Warn me for what?" he asked, clearly confused. His eyes were wide in fear of what she was about to do, whatever it was.

"BEEP, BEEP, IMA SHEEP! I SAID, BEEP, BEEP, IMA SHEEP!"

Hiccup, shocked from the yell, or song verse, pushed back almost pushing the chair to its limits and falling over. "Wait, what? What are you doing?" confused Hiccup asked, as everyone was just as confused, with the twins laughing.

"I said.....BEEP, BEEP, IMA SHEEP! I SAID BEEP BEEP IMA SHEEP!" she yelled at him once again, but this time, she was enjoying it.

"Um..okay....?"

By now everyone was laughing, as I was in my corner, quite hysterically to be frank, but more like a hyena.

Heather sat back down, and I opened up my notebook to see what was next.

~~~><~~~><~~~><~~~

So, I actually published this part two years ago, but since I haven't updated as I am planning on to now, I thought I'd rewrite my entrance, so the other one is unpublished. So, more of a 2020 flair to it.

Yet again, sorry for my inactivity... I haven't any motivation for my stories. But I'll try my best.

As you know, all my truth and dares are about 2 years old...so, I'm putting in old requests. So, unless if I say anything, please don't request any ideas? Yet? If that's okay, I'll publish my chapters first.

Anyway, sorry to leave ya hanging on such a long A/N...

✌️Peace out Dragon Riders! Stay safe!

~Writerlove72