Eddie Munson- I Wanna Be Yours

Apparently Steves kids were having a DND meet up with their so called "hellfire club" and somehow I got lumped into taking them there. "Please ___, I'm working today so I can't take them" I cross my arm's looking at my idiot of a twin brother, "20 bucks and we'll have a deal" Steve opens his mouth then sighs and rolls his eyes, "fine, you'll get your 20 bucks but you have to stay with them the whole time" I shrug, "whatever, as long as I get my money". "Shut it Dustin, I don't care about your little club" I sigh, I'm getting a headache from all this Vecna bull. " c'mon you even get an awesome t shirt, and we even make them ourselves... isn't that like so totally awesome" I look at Dustin who's smiling excited, "yeah... so... totally awesome" he frowns at my obvious distaste, "can you at least act like you like it" I nod nonchalantly, "yep" he sighs.
"Why're you going to some loser club Erica, I mean I get your brother... but you? I never would've thought the day would come" I glance in the rearview mirror at her, she glares, "I'm filling in for Lucas you drug addict" I purse my lips, she's got me there. "Hurry up slow pokes, I can already see your wrinkles" they all climb out the car groaning and muttering thing's under their breath's. "So why's the club at the school" I look over at them and they just shrug, well not like I cared anyways. I see a vending machine and look at the group then start heading ti the machine, they'll be alright if I'm a few minutes late. I was walking back to the club room with my cola I got from the vending machine. I hear voices coming from a room, I'm assuming that's the club room. I walk into the room and everyone stops talking and looks at me, I look around my eyes stop on someone in front of Erica. He had long shaggy brown hair, big doe brown eyes, tattoos along his arms, rings on his fingers... I want him, I need him. "Aren't you gonna introduce us... Henderson" he said while looking you up and down, Dustin drags me over to him pushing Erica out of the way, "___, this is Eddie, Eddie this is ___" Eddie... I like that name. He puts his hand out for a handshake, "nice to meet you... ___" my breath hitches but I play it cool and grab his hand, "you too... Eddie" he smirks, his fingers linger on my skin while he slowly lets go of my hand. He  comes up beside me and puts his hand on my lower back, "come sit, we're about to get started" he leads me to a chair and I sit down, he then sits at the end of the table beside me. He throws his hands out to the others, "sit down, let's begin" everyone listens and sits. Eddie keeps glancing at me from time to time, I've been watching him and only him the whole time, maybe I'm making him nervous?. A hand is placed on my thigh, I look down and see Eddies hand... I look up at him but he's focusing on the game, I look down again and slide my hands down to where his is. When my fingers touch his skin he grips my thigh, I look at him through my lashes, he's already staring down at me. I play with his rings for the reminder of the game. "You guys go wait in the car " they groan and head to the car, I turn to Eddie and pull him in a hug. Leaning to his ear I whisper, "you look lonely" I place a kiss on his neck, "I can fix that" his hands travel farther down making me gasp, "meet me here tomorrow night, same time... kay" I nod and pull away from him and heading to my car to drive the kids and me home. That night I went to bed feeling thing's I've never felt before.

The next night I take longer to get ready. The drive there was nerve racking, I couldn't stop thinking about what's gonna happen. I pull up and park getting out of the car. I slowly make my way to the club room. I open the door and Eddie looks up from his seat. I walk over to him, once I get in front of him he pulls me down on his lap wrapping his hand around my waist. He puts his fave in my neck, "you look pretty" My face blushes, I put my hand on his chest, "you look handsome" I can feel him smile. He pulls away and looks in your eyes. You start leaning in and so does he. Your faces are  close, noses brushing against each other. You could feel his breath on your lips making them warm. I want him so bad, I need his lips on mine. I close the gap kissing him with need. My hands go to his hair. He slips his tongue in your mouth, tongues hugging and wrestling each other. When you pull a way you both leave a string of saliva. Both of you are out of breath by now. You straddle him going for his neck again. "Ed..." he hums, I get close to his lips staring into his eyes, "I wanna be yours" he smashes his lips against yours feeling the same way you do, he pulls away to look in your eyes, "you're mine..."

"Why're you home so late" I look over at Steve and shrug, he squints his eyes looking me over, "and why do you look a mess" I walk up the stairs, Steve following behind me questioning me fiercely. I shut my door in his face and lock it ignoring his calls I go and get in the showers. Besides the hot water hitting my face I can't forget him, I mean I just met him yesterday but I'm already infatuated with him... I mean his personality is... well, beautiful. I hop underneath the covers and dream of our future together.

——————————————
Author ✍️
Another short and straight to the point one, hope you guys enjoy.