Eddie Munson- Graduation

"Eddie Munson" The smile that beamed on his face was like nothing before

"Eddie Munson" The smile that beamed on his face was like nothing before. Just watching him felt surreal. Watching him graduate was a happy memory altogether. A few tears slipped out as he walked down the stairs and ran to me smiling like crazy. I opened my arms and he ran into me wrapping his arms around me laughing, "I did it!" I laugh, "yes, you did" he spun us around, "it's finally my year, Finally!"
He stops suddenly and hugs me tightly, "Ed...?" He tightens the hug once more, "I couldn't have done it without you" A smile grows on my face, I lift my head up and kiss his cheek.

"Okay guys, I'll cut everyone a piece of cake just go sit down" I look at Eddies new friends or I could say Family. "I'll take the last one, I wanna make sure there's enough for everyone" I kiss Eddie on the cheek, "my sweet boy". Everyone got there cake and was happy, except there wasn't enough for Eddie. "It's okay really, as long as they're happy I am too" I smile and shake my head putting my piece of cake on the table in the middle of us, taking out another fork I pass it to him. I start digging in, I look up at him, "hurry up before I eat it all" he smiles and take the fork.

"Everyone say cheese!" I click the button and ran to get in the picture, I stand near Eddie and kiss him on the cheek Flash Eddie looks down and smiles at me. I hand Eddie the photo and he looks it over smiling, rubbing his thumb across it, "you think we could get it printed out for everyone, I smile, "that would be nice, I bet we could, we can go see tomorrow" he nods throwing his hand around my back pulling me to his side and laying his head on mine.

"What now" I look over at Eddie, "well, we move on... get good jobs... get married... then, maybe have kids" he looks over and smirks, "you plan on staying that long" I smile, "you're never getting rid of me Eddie Munson" he smiles pulling me to his chest and closing his eyes, "I don't plan on it".

——————————————-
Author ✍️
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm gonna get back to it even if it's just short stories.