Author's Note

Hello, and thank you for choosing my story!

This story has been modified from its original version. If you are a re-reader, please know that the main storyline hasn't changed.

As one of my first stories, The Raven was initially told with incredibly short chapters. I like to believe that I've grown as an author since it was first published, and so I've decided to give Caleb and Henry a proper story with more appropriate chapter lengths (still on the shorter side, but I think they're more acceptable). Please understand this means that comments posted before the change may now be misplaced.

Please note that the plot of the story, sequence of events, and characters have not changed. I've simply added more details/content to enhance the original version into one that I like to think is more enjoyable. I do hope that the changes will improve the reading experience for all readers.

Disclaimer: This story is entirely a work of fiction. All locations, characters, events, etc., are purely creations of the author's imagination. Any resemblances to actual persons, places, or events are entirely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

◼ ⚠️ Warning: This story contains content that could be upsetting to some readers. Reader discretion is advised.

This is a boyxboy story. This story is a romance between two males. If you're uncomfortable with that, then this story probably isn't the story for you.

◼ ⚠️ Warning: This story contains mature themes and potentially strong language.

◼ ⚠️ Warning: This story contains mild mentions of sexual encounters between 1) a male and a female, and 2) two males.

*Please Note: This is a smut-free story.

◼ ⚠️ Warning: This story contains potentially triggering topics that include, but are not limited to: homophobia, child neglect, parental rejection, arranged marriage, infidelity, death. Chapters containing such content are not directly labeled. Reader discretion is advised.

Thank you for choosing to read my story! I hope the experience is an enjoyable one for you.

--Stacy