𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

We ran back stage after the concert ended . I ran and hugged my dad like I always did after every show . "You guy were amazing out there !" We all thanked him "You know what this means ?!" Finn said smiling wildly We all knew what he was thinking except Aidan " He's talking about pizza" I whispered to Aidan . They all said at the same time like I knew they would .

My dad drove us to a small pizza parlor five minutes away from the hotel . My dad went to order the pizza while we all found a table and sat down. "So Aidan how did it feel for you first concert with us ?" Sadie asked "It was Wild I loved it . I gotta be honest I was a bit nervous they wouldn't except me , but I was wrong ." Aidan laughed "Yea Y/n always knows how to win over a crowd " Mille stated as my dad joined us .

"You guys were great tonight! " he said sitting down next to Millie. "Thanks dad !" I smiled "Oh I almost forgot tomorrow afternoon you're manager wants you guys to do a press conference, some fans will also be there to ask you some questions. " he said . "Aw come on dad live in the moment we just had a great concert so let's celebrate it !" Finn said and we all cheered "Ok ok , but tomorrow its back to work , ok?" " Yeah yeah sure !" We all said

The pizza arrived a few minutes after and we all began eating that was completely empty. Millie then looked over me and her eyes widened a turned to see what she was looking at . It was a jukebox as kids when our mom was still alive she would take me , Millie and Finn to a diner and she would turn on some music and we would all sing along to My girl by the temptations .

Millie got up and pulled me over to the jukebox I pulled a coin out of my pocket and inserted it and played My Girl and we began to sing we walked back and I pulled Aidan by the hand to dance with me and Millie grabbed a ketchup bottle and pretended it was microphone as we all danced around and sang along , and celebrated.

- Word Count: 382