𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

~Aidan's Pov~

      I got back home , I stood there in my room . I just looked around . I felt like an idiot , leaving her there crying . Why the hell would I agree to tell her that I didn't love her,  when I felt the complete opposite,  I love you was an understatement for how I felt towards her . I didn't deserve her after what I just did to her .

~Your Pov~

     Tuesday morning.  I was still in bed , Millie was still taking care of me . Finn would com in and check on me every now and then , but nothing made me feel better . I didn't care if he said he didn't love me , I loved him . What I felt for him was real, is real.

     An hour later Sadie came to visit me . She sat on the edge of my bed rubbing my back . Millie was sitting in my chair , just watching .

     "What happened? " Sadie asks softly , I didn't want to answer . "He said he didn't love her..." when those words left her mouth tears began to stream again . The look on Sadie's face was anger so much anger . She got up and quickly walked out of my room .

~Sadie's Pov~

     "He said he didn't love her ..." millie said , when I heard that i lost it . I walk into Mr. Kerry's office slamming the door open . "Where does he live! " I shout iwas mad at him and what he had done . "Who?" He knew exactly who I was talking about "Aidan! Where does he live?" I repeat . He sighs and gives me the address

     I get in my car and drive to his house , and once I get there I get out and slam my car door shut . I knock on the door , or bang on the door till  he opens it . "Sadie?-"

     "What the hell Aidan! " I begin to yell walking inside as he closes the door . "Sadie please-"

     "How could you tell y/n you didn't love her after all that you two have gone through! Oh and may I remind you , your the one who asked her to date you !" He just stands there . Not saying anything. 

      "She is completely miserable right now ! None of us have any idea left on how to make her happy the way you did !-"  I sigh "I know you love her Aidan ! So do something to fix this !"

     I walk back to my car and drive back to Y/n.

-Word Count:  408