𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Aidans Pov

     I was back home , but I didn't return with y/n . I miss her so so fucking much . Why didn't I say I love you before I left , God I'm an idiot. I can't shake the thought of how I last saw her , tears running down her face . It hurt . It hurt not seeing her . I wasn't gonna let things end like this though . I was gonna see her again no matter what anyone says .

     I haven't touched my guitar in two weeks. If I played i feel it would only hurt becuase it would remind me of her . I'm stupid for just walking away like that . I wish I would've held onto her longer . I barley get out of bed . I can't stop thinking about her . I just can't describe how much I miss her .

     One day I decided to finish the song I started to right for her , the words just flew out of me . I just want to see her again to show her . I love her ...

Your Pov

     I wake up slowly.  My eyes feel heavy, and puffy . Someone's weight presses on my bed.  "Good morning !" Millie and Sadie softly greet . They were ready to leave I sit up , and Millie hands me some pills , I guess I still had a small fever. "Come Y/n/n we have to go, your stuff is packed so don't worry ." Sadie rubs my back . I sit up slowly,  I feel a small tug on my hair she was brushing my hair out . I pull my shoes on and I grab my bags and we head to the bus .

    I walk to the back of the bus , as always and lay down looking out the window ,"Hey little sister!" Finn sits next to me "How are you doing ?" He softly asks I look at him "Stupid question! " he shakes his head "I'm fine Finn! " I reassure him I smile lightly "I hate seeing you like this , you know?" His voice cracks "I'm sorry I didn't tell you ..." I don't face him , but he faces me "I was gonna tell you though,  I just wish I had more time . Maybe things would be different.  Maybe he'd be here with me right now . " I feel my face burn up a bit "Who cares about me right now , I'm worried about you and you had your reasons to hide it ! Dad is .... difficult " he sighs , and leans to hug me . I put my hand on his arm I was still lying down . He pulls away "Tell me if you need anything , ok?" I nod and he gets up walking away .

     Millie and Sadie walked over to me, "Time to eat y/n..." Sadie slightly nudged me "I'm not hungry Sades" Millie and Sadie look at eachother "Y/n/n you have to eat so I can give you some tea." Millie says placing her hand on my arm slightly turning me , I sigh "Ok fine ." They both smile Millie goes and grabs me a container with my favorite food and hands it to me . I open it and just stare , they watch me . I take a bite and they smile knowing I'm eating "I'll go get the tea ready "Millie walks over to the kitchen . Sadie was gonna join her , but I stopped her "Yea y/n?" She smiles "I owe you an apology " I softly say "For what? " she asks "Not telling you ! Your my bestfriend and you had to find out the time as everyone else did ." I say my voice cracks "It's fine y/n , don't worry right now I only care about you " she smiles and I smile lightly.  She then gets up and joining Millie.

-Word Count: 619