Prologue

Just a reminder that this fic do NOT censor cuss words. And that this fic will have rare ships and a Cale harem. If you're uncomfortable with it you're free to leave. Also, English is not my mother language so there might be some wrong grammars.

Ah and it will be a three year time skip.

And feel free to recommend any chapters from the novel for them to react.

The hunters won't exist in this fic. Again. For the sake of the plot.

I would not be using the official names of the characters since it's making me confuse. I'm much more used to their unofficial names.

But I'll be using On's and Beacrox's official names "Ohn" and "Vicross".

Normal Text -> Narrator
This Text -> Korean
This Text with A/N Word -> Important Reminder
Just This Text -> The Novel's Chapter
This Text -> Edited Paragraph of The Novel
This Text -> Most Likely a Flashback?
Under Line & Bold Text -> Parts of The Novel That They Can't Read

-----------------

Cale has finally defeated White Star and peace has come upon the world for 3 years.

The hero that defeated White Star, Cale Henituse is very happy to finally have his dream, his "Slacker Life" which is gonna be nonexistent again after his short three year rest.

'Haa~ this is bliss...'

Cale smiled, dropping a grape on his mouth.

'Nothing is better than this... I hope this will last for eternity.'

Cale remains smiling, not knowing what would happen just later on.

Ohn shook her head watching her guardian just slacking around.

'I'm sure something will happen later. Just by looking at his happy face I'm sure something will definitely happen.'

Ohn sighed and shook her head again.

And just like what Ohn thought, something really did happen.

A white light suddenly blinded their eyes and they suddenly become unconscious.

This phenomenon also occured on every part or place of the world. Even different worlds.

When they opened their eyes what greets them is a weird looking maroon like place with many chairs.

There's also a strange, big, square object infront.

(A/N: For reference: