Chapter One : Saving Operation

I

Just a reminder that this fic does NOT censor cuss words. And that this fic will have rare ships and a Cale harem. If you're uncomfortable with it you're free to leave. Also, English is not my mother language so there might be some wrong grammar.

And feel free to recommend any chapters from the novel for them to react.

I had decided that the hunters will exist on the plot, and spoiler that they'll finally appear after the short three year peace. So yeah. (The plot is so messed up, that I just want to */neck slashing gesture.)

I would not be using the official names of the characters since it's confusing for me. I'm much more used to their unofficial names.

But I'll be using On's and Beacrox's official names "Ohn" & "Vicross".

Normal Text -> Narrator
This Text -> Korean
This Text with A/N Word -> Important Reminder
Just This Text -> The Novel's Chapter
This text -> Edited Paragraph of The Novel
This Text -> Most Likely a Flashback?
Under Line & Bold Text -> Parts of The Novel That They Can't Read

-This Texts is the ancient powers

I'll also be blurring or editing his thoughts when the misunderstandings start. Because the more the misunderstandings the more fun it is.🥰

Also a reminder that Yoo Joonghyuk and Kim Dokja is the only ship that's official in this fic. Like they're a couple here? Ah, and Yoo Joonghyuk and Kim Dokja are like a parental figure to Cale.

(Gosh I can't believe I revealed this info so early.)

The tboah timeline is after the plaza terror incident.

Tboah characters would have a ‹ Tboah!Insert Character > while LCF characters would just have their names written.

I won't be putting a ‹ LCF!Insert Character >.

The characters on the prologue that doesn't have a ‹ tboah! > Meaning that LCF characters still haven't arrived yet.

Starting now, the chapters will be longer compared to the prologue!!

-----------------

Everyone is finally seated and is waiting for the reaction to start.

"Ah right. I forgot to do something."

'Forgot?'

Is what is on everyone's mind at this given moment.

"Cale and Rok Soo, do you mind saying the deal with the God of Death to everyone while standing on the platform?"

Cale flinched.

He didn't expect that he needed to do it right now.

Many thoughts started appearing in his mind.