💖i love you💖

GUESS WHO'S BACKKKK LET'S GO Writers BLOCK IS BEING PUNCHED IN THE ASS

(I'm rusty gimme a break!)

-------------

Error and spamming were sitting within the anti-void. Time and logic never really worked in the anti-void but they both had the feeling that it was around midnight.
They had been staying up, causing chaos in different aus before destroying then while also stealing supplies and gold from them.

(They didn't necessarily need the gold, but collecting it made spamton happy so error didn't care)

Error and spamton were sorting on the comically large beanbag currently, a small distance apart, maybe about a few inches just to make sure errors phobia didn't act up, spamton always made sure his lover was comfortable, or as he said it,

"GOTTA MAKE SURE MY [Customer!] IS [100% Satisfaction guaranteed!]"

Thinking back on the saying made errors small smirk turn into a light smile within seconds.

The two were situated with popcorn in the middle, while spamton toyed around with a Rubik's cube and error watched undernovela.

Spamton looked up at his lover and noticed errors small smile, just the thought of errors rare smiles brought a warm fuzzy feeling to spamtons practically dead heart.

Spamton felt his face heat a bit as his mind rushed and filled with many, many old memories of the two.

They're adventures with pranking ink, and nightmare, and even fresh!

Than from there his mind wondered from one adventure to the next again and again until he remembered a few that still took his breath away to this day.

The first being the first ever time he heard and saw error laugh.

Not just a giggle, not just a short, and genuine, real, laugh.

And who was the cause of the laughter?

Spamton,

He was the cause of his loves outburst.

Him and error were arguing with the 'star sluts',(as nightmare and his gang liked to call them) when spamton remarked something that had errors beautiful laugh fill the au they were in.
Gosh, spamton can't even remember what he said because that memory belonged to the laugh and the laugh only.

He longs to get error to laugh like that again, but so far, all he can do is keep trying.

And then, there's the first time they touched without it hurting error.

They were experimenting. Spamton was as still as a statue and he let error do all the moving so his love could move at his own pace and feel as if he was in control.
Spamton practically gave himself to error for this experiment, and it rewarded him greatly.

All it was, was a simple graze of the fingers.
And they both were blushing as if they had a full blown make out session and had gotten caught.

Spamton remembers so clearly, the pure happiness in his lovers eyes when they had touched the smallest bit without it hurting, and they both celebrated with air kisses and chocolate.

And even though, that was an amazing memory, it still wasn't spamtons favorites.

No no no,

Spamtons favorite memory?

Was one he could never forget.

It was the first time they had expressed their love, verbally.