~Yuji Itadori x female reader~ Vessel of Love (fluff and lime)

"Sukuna's vessel? More like a Vessel of love"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why couldn't you control yourself Y/n? Now you're going to jail because you can't control your anger.

Y/n was now tied to a chair with a blindfold over her eyes. She was confused on why the police would tie her down and blindfold her. Was she that dangerous? Suddenly, the blindfold was ripped off of her eyes. Her eyes start to adjust to the light and she sees a tall man with white hair and a blindfold. She looks at him confused.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asks bluntly

"How rude. I'm Gojo Satoru but from now on you'll call me Gojo-sensei," he smiles at the girl.She stares at him confused and tilts her head.

"What the hell? I was just at the police station," Y/n stares at the man still very confused.

"Well my superiors wanted me to retrieve you from there. Such potential can't be wasted. Now tell me, do you ever see anything weird?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Y/n is surrounded by a panda, a girl with glasses, a boy that only speaks in onigiri ingredients, a boy with black spiky hair and a girl that over exaggerates about everything.

There's one more boy that caught Y/n's attention. A boy with pink hair and a very cheerful personality. There was something dark about him though. He had an overwhelming aura that interested Y/n. This boy scared her. This is the first time Y/n has genuinely been afraid of a person and the thrill was like a drug to her. She found herself wanting to get close to the dangerous boy.

Yuji started to notice the little obsession Y/n had with him and he was very excited about it. Y/n was exactly his type; tall with a big ass. (If you're short and flat sorry boo. Just pretend your Jennifer Lawrence or smn❤) He didn't know why she wanted to get closer to him but he didn't mind. They got closer and closer each day. They began hanging out in their dorms alone. They would cuddle and stay up all night watching movies. Y/n started having feelings for Yuji but she didn't want to say anything. Little did she know that he felt the same way.

"Wait I never asked you why you came to Jujustu High," Yuji asks randomly while you two are cuddling and watching a comedy movie.

"Oh. Gojo just brought me here and told me that this is my new school. I had no reason to argue so yeah," she sits up from Yuji's arms and stretches.

"I'm curious though. You wanna come ask him with me?" She smiles at Yuji and he happily agrees right away. The two walk around the school until they find the white haired weirdo.

"Yo Gohoe-sensei, I have a question," Y/n says with a smile.

"I told you to stop calling me that Y/n but anyways, what's your question?" Gojo says as she sits back on the couch.

"Why did you enroll me into this school? I was in police custody and then just ended up here." Y/n asks bluntly.

"You have a strength in you that surpasses that of a regular human. My superiors knew that you would be locked up so I was sent to get you. You can't really go back into regular society so we enrolled you here. Simply as that." He says with a smile. Y/n nods her head and walks back to Yuji's dorm. He quickly follows behind her.

"What happened Y/n? Why were you arrested?" Yuji asks as he sits next to you on his bed.

"I beat the shit out of a group of people, almost killed a couple of them," Y/n says as she puts her head in her hands. "They would always bully me and talk shit about me since my parents abandoned me. I snapped and almost killed them." She looks up at her friend. 

Y/n couldn't read the expression on Itadoris face. She quickly stood up and grabbed her things.

"I shouldn't have said anything. I'll stay away from everybody from now on." She says with tears in her eyes as she tries walking out of Itadoris dorm.

He suddenly grabs her arm and pulls her into his chest. "No y/n. You did nothing wrong. You didn't kill anyone technically. You just almost did," he looks down at her with a bright smile. She looks at him and her face heats up. 

Suddenly his lips are attacking hers. Her eyes widen in shock before she starts kissing him back. She wraps her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. They fall back on the bed, Itadori being on top. He suddenly rips her shirt off and laughs. His laugh is much deeper than normal. Y/n opens her eyes. Itadori has markings all over his face and he has a devilish smile.

"Itadori?" She asks, a bit scared. He just laughed and started kissing her neck. She moaned quietly while she bit her bottom lip. He abruptly stops and stands up.

"Damn it Sukuna. What did you do?" Itadori mumbles while holding onto his own face. A mouth appears on his cheek while laughing.

"Couldn't help it. I haven't gotten any in years," says the mouth. Y/n stares at her crush in silence. Of course she's seen weird things, especially when she started going to Jujustu High, but this was the weirdest thing shes seen in awhile.

"You probably scared her. Thanks a lot asshole," says Itadori.

"Uhm sorry to interrupt but it didn't scare me in a bad way. It scared me in a exciting way," the girl says with a big grin.

"What?" Itadori says, a bit confused.

"I've never met someone like you. You give me this thrill that has become addicting," she smiles and lays back on his bed.

"Well that's not what I expected," he laughs and lays down with her.

"It's weird but yeah. You're the first person that I've actually been afraid of. In a good way of course. I love the feeling," she looks at the boy that stole her heart. "So what's up with the extra mouth and different personality," she asks.

"You don't know about Sukuna?" Itadori asked, shocked.

"Uhm no. Should I?"

"I thought someone would have told you by now. Anyways, I'm the vessel for the curse, Ryomen Sukuna." Itadori says a bit proud. The girl looks at him, somehow even more confused than before.

"He's this 1000 year old curse. He's known as the 'King Of Curses'." Itadori explains.

"Oh so he's just a grumpy old man," Y/n smiles.

"Watch it whore," says the mouth that suddenly appears on Yuji's cheek. She laughs and scoots a bit closer to Itadori.

"Y/n?" The boy mumbles quietly with a blush on his face

"Hm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Itadori blurts out embarrassed. The girl smiles and pecks Itadori on the cheek.

"Of course I will," the girl responds with a big grin on her face.

The two teens watch movies and cuddle for the rest of the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I literally didn't know how to end this one lmao

Also don't forget to vote please<3