~Toji Fushiguro x bad bitch reader~ Nothin' but a dog

~You thought you had me wrapped around your finger didn't you Toji?~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toji was a whore. This was known by everybody that knew him. He was incapable of love since the death of his wife. He just wanted pleasure. Nothing more. Until one woman decided to put him in his place.

Y/n was always the girl that never took shit from anyone. Her parents, teachers, classmates; nobody could tell her what to do. She knew her worth and she wouldn't let anybody tell her otherwise. The people around her would get annoyed since she was so stubborn. They seen her as egotistical and narcissistic. She wouldn't understand this. She just knew that she was priceless. Her personality would drive people away except one person, bf/n. Y/n became overprotective of her dear best friend since she is the only person that can deal with her. Bf/n was almost the complete opposite of y/n. She would fall in love with any person that would give her attention but would end up getting hurt. Y/n would always comfort her and try to show her that she is worth more than that.

Y/n would also defend her against any person that hurt her. Toji was no different. One day, Y/n got a call from her beloved bestie but she was crying. Y/n instantly went into overprotective mode.

"What happened? Where are you? Who is with you? Why are you crying? Who made you cry?" Y/n starts asking frantically.

"H-h-he told me t-t-that I'm nothing b-b-b-but a side bitch," she heard her friend sniffle and hiccup while crying. (God I hate writing this stuttering shit lmao)

"I'm coming over," y/n quickly said as she grabbed her car keys. She drives to her friends apartment as quickly as possible. She bursts through the door and finds her friend crying in her bed. She sits next to her and starts rubbing her back.

"Explain what happened love," y/n said in a soothing voice. Bf/n sits up and wipes her face.

"R-Remember that guy I was telling you about. Well we finally slept together then he left right away. He texted me saying that he doesn't want to see me anymore. Then he told me that I was only good enough to be a side piece," she explained while holding her knees. Y/n rubs her back and sighs.

"Weren't you two only talking for a week," y/n asks. Her friend nods her head. Y/n sighs and rolls her eyes.

"You need to stop getting worked up over every guy honey," she sits up and puts her shoes back on. "Well you know what I have to do now. What's his name and where does he live?" Y/n asks.

"Toji Fushiguro and I'll text you his address," she looks at her protective friend. Y/n nods her head and kisses her friends forehead.

"Get some sleep," with that, Y/n walks out of her friends apartment and goes home. Her best friend texted her Tojis address. Y/n decided that she would walk around his neighborhood and see if she can run into him. She drove to his area and started walking around. Bf/n also sent y/n a picture of Toji and some information about him. She knew that he worked at a strip club as security. She planned to use that information in order to get closer to the man. She approached the club and was greeted by Toji. She had to admit, he looked even more good looking in person. He may be attractive but she wasn't going to let herself get distracted.