8. Prince charming to the rescue

[Seungmin's POV]

Finally, I arrived at the vampire's castle.

As I stepped foot into the castle, my gaze wandered around, blood had carpeted everywhere.

"Wow... What happened." I walked every step carefully, avoiding any blood or gore, I scrunched up my nose due to the disgusting smell, where was Hyunjin?

Then I saw him, lying on the floor, without any movements. My eyes widened as I ran towards the vampire, kneeling beside him. "Hyunjin! Wake up!" I spoke, but he remained unconscious. I tried shaking him, "Hyunjin!" I shouted, a bit louder than the last attempt, but Hyunjin didn't move a single inch. My heart sank, and tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. "Hyunjin..." I felt my hands burn as I held Hyunjin, but I couldn't care less.

I wanted him to wake up, I needed him to wake up.

I looked over at his wound, and I was shocked because that was too much damage. Smoke was still coming out of it so I guessed it was silver. I did some studies on other races secretly, you know.

And I know just the exact way to help with the cut. Sacred water. This stuff could heal any injury if you use it correctly, if not you just... Burn. 

"Hey! Who are you, and why are you here?" I whipped my head toward a girl who showed her fangs and claws, damn, it reminded me of Hyunjin when I first met him. How should I reply, I couldn't say that two crows dragged me here, she wouldn't even believe it. "U-Uhm... I'm his friend and I was told that he is in danger." I tried not to stutter, even though I already did. The girl gave me a skeptical look but shrugged, "Oh, well. Is he okay?" 

"Not even close. He was cut by silver." I answered as a shocked expression showed on her face, "S-Silver?" 

"Yes. Anyways, could you get me some sacred water?"

"Sacred... Water?" I nodded, "A teacup full."

"What do you need it for?" Annoyed, I sighed. "For Hyunjin's wound, will you bring me that now?"

"Okay, okay. Please take care of oppa, your name is...?"

"Seungmin, now can you please go?"

"Rude." She muttered before leaving, darting to the bloodied front gate. About 20 seconds later, the girl came back holding a teacup, "Here." I carried Hyunjin in bridal style, he was a bit heavy, but I managed to bring him to a nearby bed. The girl handed me the sacred water, "What are you going to do to oppa?" I stayed silent and eyed the cloverleaf on her braids. "I need that." I pointed at the leaf, but she shook her head aggressively, "But... It's a present from my cousin!"

"Well do you want to save your brother?!" Irritated, I snapped, causing the girl to huff and give me the leaf. Why did this girl have to show up in the first place?  

Gently, I place the cloverleaf in the sacred water and murmured a spell quietly so no one can hear and wonders happened, the water turned blue and changed to a bright light color. It faded away in a few minutes until nothing was left except for a small drop in the cup. Taking it into my hands, I inspected the liquid, it was still clear and looked like fresh water. the water turned blue and changed to a bright light color. It faded away in a few minutes until nothing was left except for a small drop in the cup. Taking it into my hands, I inspected the liquid, it was still clear and looked like fresh water. But that's not enough, one more ingredient was still needed,

a drop of an immortal's tear.

Would I expose my identity?

But saving Hyunjin was more critical.

I closed my eyes shut, as hard as I can. Then I opened them and tried not to blink, one drop of tear managed to escape my eye and fell into the puddle of water. "What are you doing... Wait, you're using the method. Sacred water, cloverleaf, and... A drop of an immortal's tear. You're an immortal?!"

"Please don't tell Hyunjin, I mean no harm."

She hesitated. "Okay fine, I won't tell him... Just hurry up!" I nodded and began pouring it on his wound, the liquid was absorbed within, turning black and healing it. Soon, he completely recovered.

"I should leave... Don't tell anyone about this." I stroked Hyunjin's blond hair lightly, "Please wake up soon, Hyunjin." With that, I ran away, along with a crow following me.
**************************

Late noon, the strong wind gusted, and willows flowed along it, making sounds that seem like crying. Drizzles of rain started, and the skies drowned in dread, the downpour dropped to the ground, pierced through my heart, and my already gloomy mood worsened. I tried to distract myself by looking outside the window, a worm was hunted by a mantis, the mantis gnawed at the worm's body, was it okay... Was Hyunjin okay? No matter what I did, Hyunjin always popped up in my mind, and I couldn't seem to get rid of it.

"Prince Seungmin." I heard my name called, my head jerked up to see the familiar person glaring at me, "Where were you again?"

I panicked, "Nothing, I went for a stroll... Okay, I went to see Hyunjin again, b-but two crows dragged me there, and he was injured!"

"No!" A furious shout reverberated the room, calming down, Changbin continued, "The king said you were acting weird lately, so you are not allowed to go out of your room."

Sighing softy, I massaged my temple, "Yeah, sure."

[Changbin's POV]
"...Sure."

So he went to see Hyunjin, again. What did Hyunjin have that I didn't? I've been there for him since god knows when, yet he chose a stranger? I was really glad that he wouldn't see that Hyunjin again. Unbelievable, prince Seungmin will be-

"Earth to Changbin." Seungmin's voice snapped me out of the daze, "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing..."

This chap is trash, wbk.

~Jassyyy