CHARACTERS II

RATHORE FAMILY

VISHWANATH RATHORE  (Dada sa)

                 The head of the family, is the cunning and cruel businessman since his time. Carried out the Royal name from the ancestors till now. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan. His grandchildren being their whole world, while Devansh, his atmost dearest. Father of three royal heirs.

KALYANI VISHWANATH RATHORE  (Dadi sa)

                  Belief in traditions yet with the modern thoughts she changes the rules of their house. Runs the NGOs in different parts of the India. Mother of three royal heirs.

RUDRA VISHWANATH RATHORE  (baba sa)

                   The elder son of the Royal clans. The CEO of his private corporation. Well known for his artful of hands in business world. Father of three royal clans. The Minister of Rajasthan.

MRINALINI RUDRASINGH RATHORE (maa sa)

                   The attractive and beautiful woman known for her mellow behavior. Wife of Rudra Rathore and mother of three royal clans. Runs the most 6 top orphanage in India.

MADHAV VISHWANATH RATHORE  ( kaka sa)

                   The dangerous man can anybody found in corporation world of business. Though, loves his family within the loyalty still runs in his veins for his brother. Father of a royal son and a grandfather.

NANDINI RATHORE (kaki sa)

                    The strict woman with principles in her life yet being a part of Rathore family she finds herself complete. Runs the top 2 most university of medical in Asia. Along with runs few embroidery industry within India. Mother of a royal son and grandmother.

ANURADHA ANAND AGARWAL (bua sa)

                       The only daughter and sister between two royal clans. Married to the billionaire businessman, ANAND AGARWAL.

KIARA ANAND AGARWAL ( daughter of Anuradha & Anand)

                     A fashion designer and wife of businessman, SAMAR RANA.

ROYAL CLANS OF RATHORE FAMILY

DEVANSH RATHORE  (elder son of Vishwanath & Mrinalini)

ARMAN RATHORE (yonger son of Vishwanath & Mrinalini)

Runs the top 10 university in India, being a dangerous man just like his elder brother. Loves his wife and his dearest son.

AVANI ARMAN RATHORE (wife of Arman Rathore)

Fell in love with Arman since college. Working as chairman of the top 10 university. Loves her husband and her son while cherish every little moments with her family.

AARAV ARMAN RATHORE (son of Arman Rathore)

Naughty and brat clan in the family. Loving everyone else yet have the desire of being like his bade papa.

KRITI RATHORE (daughter of Vishwanath & Mrinalini)

Being the only daughter in the family, she fancy the every attention and love from the family. Graduating from the top most college and helps her dadi sa in her NGOs.

DARSH MADHAV RATHORE (Son of Madhav & Nandini)

The CEO of his private incorporate company. The ruthless and dangerous man. The loyalty he holds for his elder brother just like his father is what he learnt from him. Married his love few years ago when they met at the work. Father of sweet 3year old son.

MYRA DARSH RATHORE (wife of Darsh Rathore)

Works in her husband's incorporate company and fell in love with him 4 years ago, sweet mother of his 3 year old son.

VIVAAN DARSH RATHORE

Son of Darsh Rathore and Myra Rathore. 3 year old.