CHARACTERS III

RAWAT FAMILY

VIRENDRA RAWAT

The Chief Minister of Gujarat. Runs his private company. Yet failed to be a father.

KUSUM RAWAT

The businesswoman of her private company, runs the richest and famous cloth lines. Yet failed to be a mother.

......

AVANTIKA PAREKH (wife of Arvind Parekh)

The elder daughter of Virendra & Kusum. The only member looked after Siya, yet it was far late noticing the change, although she always try to be with her. Married to her loved one in her teenage years.

ARVIND PAREKH

The home minister of Uttar Pradesh. The mafia Lord of India, carries out the illegal business. The closest one of Devansh from his College days. Loves his wife even being forced to the same. Father of two cute baby daughters.

DRISHTI PAREKH (5 year old, daughter of Avantika & Arvind)

DIVYA PAREKH (2 year old, daughter of Avantika & Arvind)

......

VASUDHARA JOSHI (sister of Virendra rawal)

The most cunning and deception woman. Still blames her father for her disastrous life. Loves her daughter with her everything in the world.

SURESH JOSHI

The husband of Vasudhara joshi, most cunning in business world yet failed to understand his wife and daughter.

TANMAY JOSHI

The CEO of the family business company. Loves his wife,KAVYA JOSHI alot while enjoy every while with his son. BHAVIN JOSHI. Never able to understand his mother and sister. Just like his father ╥﹏╥

TARA JOSHI

Loves the man knowing well about the circumstances yet being a obsessed bitch she follow him. Stubborn, bitchy are only less quality words to describe her.