How to Silence a Mortal

[3rd person]

Childe had forced himself onto Y/N, uncontrollably kissing them. Y/N had tried to force Childe off of them, but as they were pinned to the ground, it had seem close to impossible. "Mmh!" Y/N attempted talking through the kiss, but Childe finally stopped and the both of them lay there panting. "Now, will you stop talking?" said Childe, after he got up from Y/N. They only still lay there, in pure shock. "What's going on? I've only come here to return your shirt.." whispered back Y/N, scared for their life's risk. Childe took back his shirt, "Thank you." whilst looking down at Y/N, who was red like a pepper. Y/N nodded and took their way, as enough had happened already. *What even happened? He never answered me when I asked what was going on, he only ignored the subject. Why did he.. kiss.. me?* Thoughts of worry filled Y/N's mind on the way back to Mondstadt. "Hi, Y/N! Where did you go? You look like you saw a ghost!" Bennet suddenly appeared by Y/N's side, asking endless questions. "Oh, Bennet. I was just going on.. a walk! But, I'm going to leave right now.." Y/N hoped that Bennet would trust the lie, as he would worry about Y/N if he had found out they went to Liyue once again, after that Geovishap incident. "Ah, okay! Have a safe way back!" Bennet waved cheerfully at Y/N, as Razor had just stood there looking at them dead in the eye. Y/N waved back at Bennet, and took off to Mondstadt.