Sara's Good Hunter

[3rd person]

After a long day without dinner, Y/N had no place to go other than Good Hunter. They heard that Sara was in a good mood today, giving out one free favored dish to every customer. Whenever Sara was in a good mood, Y/N always stopped by to eat for a bit. But of course, they went on other days too, paying to help her diner out.
"Hi, Y/N! You may pick something for free today, and I'll start making it right away! What would you like?" started Sara, grinning from ear to ear.
"Hmm,  I guess I'll take the Chicken Mushroom Skewers, as I've been craving them for a while." answered Y/N. "Of course! Simple but sweet, coming right up." Sara went off to cook, as Y/N chose a seat farthest away from everyone. All day, Y/N has been thinking nonstop about Childe, and what he did today. They really wondered what was going on, that really needed Childe to shut Y/N up that much. *There was so many ways to do it, but Childe just had to choose that one...* "Ah, hello? Y/N? Your Chicken Mushroom Skewers are ready... are you okay?" questioned Sara, as Y/N seemed to be ignoring her. They snapped out of the thought, "Oh! Thank you, Sara.." The Chicken Mushroom Skewers were placed on the table, and Y/N had been starving all day.