The Smiler.

This was requested by @DreamsFatDumpy 

Tommy, Wilbur and Phil walked happily through alton towers. Well, mostly happy.

Deep inside of Tommy's stomach was a pit of dread, for a bit, Wil had called a girl from his college, a girl Tom really liked, asking her favourite ride. As "Probably the smiler?" left her lips from the phone, Tommy knew what was coming.

They had been on two rides already, to try and warm up for the smiler. However, hunger had gotten the better of the three as they entered a small café.

"You sure about this mate? Don't want you getting sick on the rides if you eat." Concerned Phil as Tommy dug into a sandwich, opening a can of coke to go with it. 

"Phillll I'm fineeee." He grinned, taking a long sip from his drink. 

Wilbur and Tom ate happily, Phil sipped his water being all-so cautious of keeping his breakfast in place. 

"What do you say we head to the smiler then?" 

"Yeah sure, just gonna head to the bathroom first, anyone else?" Replied Wil.

"Good idea, Tom?" Asked Phil.

"Nah, I'm fine. Thirsty if anything, you finishing that water Wilbur?"

Wil smiled and pushed his water bottle towards the younger, Tommy grabbed it and immediatly took a long drink of the water, the cool refreshing feeling tingled down his throat and calming his nerves almost instantly. 

It wasn't until Wilbur and Phil had left for the restroom when Tommy began to notice the slight pressure building in his abdomen. He simply shrugged it off, yeah, he had to piss but he couldn't just leave as he was watching both of the others belongings. 

He figured to just go when they got back, gulping down the rest of the water to settle the pit of fear and dread in his stomach, he was gonna use the toilet anyway, its not like he'd even feel a difference.

It wasn't for about 15 minutes until the others arrived back, Wilbur darting over to him and gripping his arm, yanking him upright and yelling. 

"TOMMY PEOPLE JUST GOT ON THE SMILER WE'VE GOTTA GO NOW BEFORE THE LINE GOES MILES LONG!!" "WIL BU-" "COME ON!"

shit.

As he ran, Wilbur's death grip on his arm directing him forwards the pressure intensified, running really didn't help but there wasn't anything he could do now.

Tommy bit his lip as the three entered the line, don't know what Wil was in such a rush for, the line is long already. 

The blonde opened his mouth, readying himself to announce to the others when the sounds of people seemed louder. Much louder.

"TOMMYINNIT!!"

The voice was heard loud behind him, Tom whipped his head around, a daft smile coating his face to greet the fan. 

His eyes widened, resembeling two saucers on his face.

The line behind him had gained what had to be atleast another hundred people, half of which were staring right at him.

"Hey! How are you?" He beamed, discreetly crossing his legs to hide his discomfort.

"Great!! Can I please get a picture? I love your videos!!" The fan rambled, gabbing out their phone and positioning it infront of Tommy, completely blanking Wilbur and Phil who stood awkwardly by the side.

He smiled for the picture, the fan thanked him and they parted ways. 

---------------------------------------------------------