It Can't Be... This

A/N: best friend sent me some prompts and told me to go with whatever as they couldn't choose. so that's what i'm doing; may be a bit of a derailment of a fic but hope you enjoy bestie. jvnuvryrvin not sure what one to tag.

It was not supposed to happen this way.

It was not the plan.

Her hands tangled in your hair as your tongue discovered every single piece of the brunette's body. This was the hugest disrespectful to your entire family, kind but you weren't exactly the angel you were supposed to be begin with. 

It's honestly surprising you that you even still have the angels wing that are tied to you, Heaven knows you are no longer worthy and entitled of them. Not with how you have the beautiful demon below you, held down and discovering every single detail of her all over again.

Lyndsey, she had been a surprise.

It started with some meeting with your father, especially since a tragic event happened with hers. She was set to take over the underworld. She fit right in. Black suit that made her even more stunning than she already was.

Her blonde hair cascading down her back, shaved on the sides. She radiated power, dominance, and the upmost respect. Lyndsey looked like if you even thought one single thought of disrespecting she'd know.

It's her eyes that found yours from where you stood at the archway, some ridiculous white outfit on to gather around for the annual ceremony of your father's birthday, it was her eyes that found yours. A sense of curiosity filtered on her face as she watched you stare back at her.

It's the day that cursed you with thoughts you'd have to kneel down to the Lord for.

You'd have to repent, but you don't want too.

That's the thing.

||

You aren't too sure when it happened.

How it happened but as you stand here, hands in front of you resting together so casually as asked. It makes your chest cave in, it hard to breathe as your father stares at you with distaste. Practically begging to spit some moral code at you, you know why for.

Only you can't help but wonder if it is.

It's when Lyndsey walks in, your father's sidekicks behind her that it all clicks for you.

Whatever this was, whatever happened, it cost you everything.

Everyone.

Lyndsey.