Don't Ever Leave

A/N: short drabble imagine thing. hope you enjoy it best friend brokethechvin  ❤️

The gems of hers, they pour into yours. Desperate to find the way you look at her. The way you always have. It's the way you can stare at her, nothing else. The way you smile at her and no one else in the room. Yet, there is never been such a title to what the two of you have with each other. It's just there. It's like the moment the lips touched to each other, a spark hit.

This feeling of everything before, everyone else that ever broke the pieces of the hearts of the two beings. It was meant for this moment. Not that it ever meant that, but it's the way those gems find Lynn's. The silent room a comforting feeling. The moon light illuminating those features of yours.

It makes her skin tingle. It makes her feel at home. Safe and at peace with the way she finds herself here. Smiling at the brunette, she finds herself smiling back at you. The feelings intensified as the smile she had found herself falling for more and more with each moment spent with you appears there.

It's the way she can't help but breathe without the feeling of the body beside her. The nights don't feel the same if you aren't there. It's a feeling that she can't remember having in a long time. You make her the happiest she's been. The reason her songs aren't some sad note and letter anymore.

She's sure the fans notice it too now. Not that she cares, she is happy again. She'll have to answer eventually but right now, that doesn't matter to her. She doesn't want this to change just yet. She's sure she loves you. She can't quite place it but as she looks at you, the way you scoot closer to her. The small hum of content as you scoot closer, it makes her believe she is.

It's just what you do to her.

How you have such a hold on her the way no other person has ever.

Lynn's finger goes to move a strand of your hair out of the way, leaning into to press a kiss to your cheek as she lays her head down on the pillow again to find her way to look back into your eyes.

Don't ever leave.