Case in Ship Detective and Phantom Thief part 2

Shinichi : so...who the hell are you?

Conan (Joker) : w-what are you talking about Nii Chan, is m-

Shinichi : Speak up, you little sht *glare at him*

Conan (Joker) : Ha'i

Finally, Joker turn to he his usual self and this is the first time he scared because got that dead glare from Kudo Shinichi the most famous detective. Joker know that Kudo Shinichi is the best detective in the world but he never see that killer glare. Joker feel that he have to keep word or his life will go to underworld.

Joker : as expected from the most great detective in the world, Kudo Shinichi. You already realize my iden-

Shinichi : are you some of the cosplayer? Are you lost?

Joker : what?! No! I'm Kaitou Joker! The most incredible Phantom Thief in the world!

Shinichi : Kaitou...

Joker : *Gulp* (what is this atmosphere?)

Shinichi : hahhh i'm sick of this Kaitou , is not even Halloween for that...look *glare again* if you want to prank me that's not funny at all...just tell me Where-my-Little-Brother?

Joker : ...(Is he really THAT FAMOUS DETECTIVE!? WHY HE HAVE THAT KILLER GLARE?!) I'm telling you that i don't really know where your little brother, and- what are you doing?

Shinichi : oh *show him* here

Joker look at his phone and suprised that he send mail to 3 inspector. At first, Joker confused why he send mail to 3 inspector. Shinichi tell that Joker was not alone and guest that there is 2 other Phantom Thief in the ship. Joker just Froze while Shinichi just smile sweet to him and say "Suprise motherfather".

Meanwile, in another place, Kaito and Lupin sneak in living room and look around. Kaito look confused at Lupin cause Lupin look like searching something like an idiot person. Kaito ask him what he doing and Lupin answer that he searching the Diomand Blue Ocean. And then Kaito is even more confused. The 2 of them look at each other and then Lupin say...

Lupin : are you really that Famous Phantom Thief Kid in Ekoda?

Kid (Kaito) : o-of course!

Lupin : proof it, What is The Diomand Blue Ocean? Can you explain it?

Kid (Kaito) : The Diomand Blue Ocean is a Diomand that look so beautiful Like the blue ocean in the world. First time, The Diomand been found in the name of terrified sea, that we call the "Bermuda Triangle". Diomand Blue Ocean is the most famous Diomand in the world. Everyone want to collect it because the view of the Diomand is so beautiful Like The Blue Ocean in the world. All thief have the target to that Diomand, but they all fail.

Lupin : and why?~

Kid (Kaito) : because that Diomand can't be touched by dirty hands or should i say evil. Who ever touch it with dirty hand/evil, well i just hear that they all have heart attack when they touched the Diomand of The Blue Ocean.

Lupin : hooo~ sorry, I think I underestimated you too much

Kid (Kaito) : no problem (HOLY SHT! THANK GOODNESS ONII CHAN TELL ME AL THE DETAIL!!!)

When the 2 of them still talking, suddenly the door opened slowly. The 2 of them hide behind the wall and see who coming. The 2 of them shock because there is 2 Inspector come in and the 2 of them seem know the 2 of the inspector.

Nakamori : is really nice to meet you, Zenigata Keibu!

Zenigata : Me too, Nakamori Keibu!

Kid (Kaito) : (OCCHAN?!)