Lost in mountain part 1

Conan Pov

Me, Detective boy and Hakase go to hotel. Well Hakase lucky that he win the prize or whatever, i just want to read new book sherlock holmes that Shinichi nii chan brough from his classmates. Hahhh i missed watch Shinichi nii chan play basketball, but i wonder about something. After Shinichi nii chan arrived at home, why his face so red and what with that mark in his neck. Maybe that Shinichi nii chan fell or...someone just bite him. No way, c'mon Conan don't think strange.

Ayumi : Conan kun?

Conan : eh? Nani Ayumi chan?

Ayumi : your face look so serious, is something that make your face so serious?

Conan : nothing ^^

Mitsuhiko : look look we almost arrived

Genta : wow the hotel so big

*before they go to hotel*

Shinichi : Oi Conan

Conan : Nani Nii chan?

Shinichi : Hakase want to invite you to hotel

Conan : eehhh...but i want to hear Shinichi nii chan read Sherlock Holmes book

Shinichi : sometimes i will read it for you ^^ you go with hakase and have fun

Conan : Ok

That what happen, hahhh i really want to hear Shinichi nii chan read that new book.

No Pov

Conan, Detective boy and Hakase come in to hotel. After that Hakase go to check the room while everyone waiting, suddenly Conan see Nakamori keibu watching around. Conan sure that something gonna happen and suddenly Conan feel that someone watch him. Hakase call everyone to follow him and Conan just alert in back.

Conan, Detective boy and Hakase in room 4. All put they bag and go to dinning room, well is dinner time. Conan and the other wait for the meal and Hakase give them a quiz while they not feel want a quiz. Hakase just gave them a quiz that difficult while Conan just think that is a easy quiz. Conan give them hint while hakase panic because Hakase know that Conan smart like Shinichi. After answer the quiz finally the meal is arrived. Conan feel little happy because is so fun to eat with Detective boy and Hakase glad that Conan enjoy it. The truth is Hakase don't get any prize but Hakase get ticket from Shinichi. Shinichi want Hakase to invite Conan to have fun with Detective boy because Shinichi so busy with many case he got, Shinichi want that Conan feel happy even a little. Hakase so proud that Shinichi is a kind big brother.

In night, Conan, Detective boy and Hakase go to forest to catch beetle. Hakase warn they that is dangerous in this night, but Genta so stubborn want that big beetle. Hakase just exhale and watching them if something happen. Conan check the smartphone and no signal here, of course because is in forest. After they arrived at top suddenly Conan smartphone ring, Conan pick up the phone and see is was Shinichi who call him.

Conan : moshi moshi Shinichi nii chan

Shinichi : Conan, where are you now!?

Conan : Mmm...in the forest with Detective Boy and Hakase. Is something happen?

Shinichi : BAROU GO BACK TO HOTEL! THERE IS SERIAL KILLER IN THERE!

Conan : Nani!?

Shinichi : THE SERIAL KILLER RUN AFTER HURT OTHER POLICE, THEY TELL ME THAT THE SERIAL KILLER GO TO YOUR PLACE. WE OTW TO GO THERE, YOU ALL HAVE TO GO BACK TO HOTEL RIGHT NOW!

Conan : OK...minna we have to go back

Genta : eehhh but we haven't find beetle

Conan : that not the time, i just got tell from Shinichi nii chan to go back because...the serial killer is here!

Mitsuhiko : eh!? S-serial killer!?

Hakase : is that true, Conan kun!?

Conan : yes

Ayumi : we have to go back

When they want to go back, suddenly Genta lost his balance and want to fall to ravine. Lucky Conan pull Genta before he fall but too bad that Conan have to fall in to ravine. Conan have to think fastly before he landed unharmed. Conan remember that hakase just make him Anywhere Ball Dispensing Belt.

Conan : alright here we go *push the button*

The big bal out and save Conan life but even safe Conan think that he lost in deep forest. Conan don't have choice to walk while turn on the Wristwatch flashlight and check the phone that no signal around him. Conan just grateful that just his who fall not Genta, if Genta he would get lost and dangerous himself. Conan still continue walk and accidentally fall to ground, Conan stand up and found that his arm little injured and his leg sprain . Conan look at sky and look that show is fall.

Conan : hahh i forgot to bring my jacket hacchu.

Meanwhile Detective boys and Hakase go back to hotel and lucky they meet Nakamori Keibu.

Hakase : anoo hah hah

Nakamori : what wrong? Is something happen?

Ayumi : hiks hiks, Conan kun

Nakamori : Conan?

Genta : h-he help me but hiks

Mitsuhiko : he fall to ravine, please help us Keibu san hiks

Nakamori : Nani?...hmm i'm sure he will back

Hakase : you don't't understand, there is serial killer in there

Nakamori : Serial Killer!?

Police : Keibu there is information from the police headquarters. There is a serial killer in the forest close here

Nakamori : alright, you 2 keep your eye to that jewel. The rest of you follow me to find Serial Killer and the kid wearing glasses. Don't worry etto...

Hakase : Agasa Hakase

Nakamori : yes Hakase. Please stay in hotel *leave*

*smartphone Hakase ring*

Hakase : hm? *pick up* is Shinichi *answer* moshi moshi Shinichi

Shinichi : Hakase, thank goodness that you okay. Is everyone okay?

Hakase : yeah...almost

Shinichi : what do you mean almost? Wait give the phone to Conan, i want to talk with him

Hakase : gomen Shinichi but Conan *explain everything*

Shinichi : eh...Conan fall...to ravine. *close the phone* TAKAGI SAN PLEASE FASTER THE CAR! MY BROTHER IS IN DANGEROUS!

Meanwhile Conan still walking while endure the pain in the leg. Conan have to hurry find the way out of the forest, but before that Conan think that he have to catch this serial killer before the serial killer hurt someone. But suddenly Conan feel that someone watch him, Conan hide behind the tree and look around but no one here.

"Are you in trouble, Tantei kun?~"

Conan : You!?

To be continued