Chapter 3

Hey guys,
                 Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...I'll complete this story first as my link gets broken by writing multiple stories at a time..so I'll complete this story by next Wednesday only if u people complete the target...plss complete the target or u'll not get the next update...
___________________________________
The scene starts from pallavi and swarna getting angry as dadi gave naira the bangles...they went to their room...naira felt bad as they didn't accepted her...

NAIRA:(feeling guilty) dadi mujhe nhi chahiye yeh...pallavi ka hkk h...use bura lgg rha hoga naa...aaj meri vajah se itna sb kuch ho gya...

KEERTI:(holding naira's hands) nhi bhabhi...aap kyu guilty feel kr rhe ho...aapki koi galti nhi h...iss ghar ki badi bahu toh aap hi ho aur deserving bhi...

AARYAN:(smiling) bhabhi aap pallavi ki tension mtt lo...use mein smjha dunga...

Naira nodded and kartik took her to their room...everyone decided to rest today due to tiredness after marriage functions...naira changed into a comfortable dress and kept her bangles in her cupboard, locking the drawer properly...kartik laid on the bed and pulled her in his arms for a nap...naira slept hugging him as she woke up early..

On the other hand, aaryan went to his room and saw pallavi laying on the bed facing the other side

...On the other hand, aaryan went to his room and saw pallavi laying on the bed facing the other side...he loved her a lot and so cared for her...he wanted to comfort her, so he locked the door and backhugged her, laying beside her...pallavi smirked and started sobbing..(she used glycerine as she knew aaryan would come to her)...

Aaryan turned her towards him and hugged her tightly, rubbing her back...

AARYAN:(kissing her forehead) it's okk baby...chup hojao..shh...u know naa i can't see u crying...

PALLAVI:(wiping her tears) mujhe boht bura lgga dadi ki baat ka...mein itni buri hu kya aaryan.. aap bhi mujhse pyar krna chod doge...(caressing his face)

AARYAN:(hugging her and opening the zip of her kurti from back) nhi jaan...kbhi nhi...i love u so much..tum plss esa mtt socho... (caressing her bare back, unclasping her bra) come...let me heal u baby...u'll forget everything
...bss mera pyar yaad rkho..(sliding her kurti from her shoulders and removing it)