Chapter 5

Hey guys,
                Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from the next morning...Naira and kartik were doing aarti with dadi...They saw keerti coming from the door all tired nd drained out...

They saw keerti coming from the door all tired nd drained out

[Their outfit...sorry didn't got full picture]

KARTIK:(caressing her face) kya hua keerti...tu kaha se aa rhi h subah subah...

KEERTI:(hugging him, hiding her emotions) kuch nhi hua bhai...vo actually kal raat ko meri friend ki tabiyat kharab ho gyi thi...isliye mujhe jaana pda..

DADI:(worriedly) kisi ko bta kr jaati naa beta...tum pkka thik ho naa...chehra dekho kese utar sa gya h...

KEERTI:(not looking at her) sb thik h dadi...bss thakaan ho gyi h...mein sone jaa rhi hu..

KARTIK:(cupping her face) keerti tujhe headache ho rha hoga naa... phle coffee pile, phir so jaana..

She nodded and went to naira... naira sensed that something is definitely wrong with her...she hugged her and kissed her forehead lovingly...keerti smiled as she fed her a laddoo from prasad with her own hands...

NAIRA:(caressing her hair) tum room mei jaa kr fresh ho jao...mein coffee lekr aati hu..

Keerti nodded and went...Naira made coffee for keerti nd went to her room...keerti had taken a bath and she was wearing her nighty... naira saw her struggling with her hair...she kept the coffee on the table and went to her...

NAIRA:(Taking the comb from her) if u don't mind, mein kr du...

KEERTI:(smiling, looking at her from the mirror as she was standing behind her) Offcourse bhabhi...aapko puchne ki zroorat nhi h..

Naira smiled and entangled her hair, combing it well...she gave her coffee and sat beside her on the bed...she had her coffee and they talked about random things..

KEERTI:(emotionally) bhabhi aap thodi der mere pas rukk skte ho plss..i need someone...

NAIRA:(cupping her face) mein yhi hu bachaa...relax..

Naira sat beside her with the support of the headrest and keerti half laid, hugging her waist and resting her head on her shoulder...

NAIRA:(caressing her hair) keerti mein tumhari bhabhi ke sath sath friend bhi hu naa..(she nodded looking at her) tum mujhse kuch bhi share kr skti ho...koi toh baat h jo tumhe preshan kr rhi h...(hugging her tightly and caressing her hair)

Keerti felt the motherly feeling from her...moreover she considered her as her elder sister, the moment she met her...

KEERTI:(with tears rolling down her eyes) swarna maa hmari real mom nhi h bhabhi...she's our stepmom..

NAIRA:(shocked) keerti yeh kisne kaha tumse...

KEERTI:(crying silently) m.en.e... k.al...r.aa.t...k.o..p.apa...aur...d.ad.i..k.o..b.aat...k.rte...hu.e..su.na...th.a..(she described that when she went to drink water at night, she passed from suhasini's room and heard them talking...manish said that they should tell to their children that swarna is not their real mom...she's their stepmom)
A.aj...t.k..h.um...un.he...h.ma.ri...m.aa...maa.nt.e...th.e...pr..v.o..toh...(crying badly, hugging her) k.yu... ki.sin.e...n.hi..b.taya...a.ur...hm.a.ri..r.eal...m.om..k.on...h..ph.ir..

NAIRA:(Rubbing her back and caressing her hair) shh...bss..bss.. chup hojao...i know yeh sb boht shocking h aur hurtful bhi...pr u trust papa naa..(she nodded) phir thoda wait krte h...i m sure vo sb kuch khud hi bta denge..abhi mtt socho iss baare mei...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) kal raat ko kahan thi...akeli kyu gyi thi keerti...

KEERTI:(smiled at her concern) don't worry bhabhi...mein sach mei apni friend ke ghar gyi thi, bss reason mene jhooth bola tha neeche...

NAIRA:(assuring her) abse koi bhi baat ho, mere pas aa jaana... chahe raat hi kyu naa ho..hmm..

KEERTI:(snuggling into her) hmm
...thankuu bhabhi..u r the best...i love u so much...aapko pta h mein phle din se hi aap mei apni bdi behn dhundti hu..

NAIRA:(caressing her back) i love u too bachaa...aur tum toh ho hi meri behn..my little sister...(patting her head) chlo ab sojao... tum thak gyi ho naa...

Keerti nodded and slept in her embrace as she patted her head... kartik came to check on keerti and smiled seeing her in naira's embrace, sleeping peacefully...he sat in front of her and kissed keerti's temple...naira laid her on the bed carefully, putting the blanket over her...she was in a dilemma whether to tell kartik about the truth or not...she decided to talk to manish and dadi first...

KARTIK:(coming downstairs with her) sb thik h naa...keerti aaj tumhare pas ese soyi hui thi...i mean..

NAIRA:(to divert the topic) toh aap jealous ho rhe ho right...kya kartik apni wife se bhi koi jealous hota h...(chuckled at his expressions) sorry sorry...mazaak kr rhi thi...(holding his arm as they reached down the stairs) don't worry sb thik h...aur agr nhi bhi h toh ho jayega..

Kartik nodded and they had breakfast together...swarna didn't came for breakfast today, so naira took her plate to her room...she kept it in her room silently and told her to have it...

SWARNA:(with hate) yeh fake concern dikhaane ki zroorat nhi h
...mere bete ki life mei aa toh gyi ho, pr zyada der tikk nhi paogi...u don't deserve all this kyuki tum anaath ho...jao yaha se..mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nhi dekhni... just get lost..(shouting at her)

KARTIK:(from behind) aap bhul rhi h aap meri wife se baat kr rhi h...aap meri maa h isliye kuch nhi kaha, pr iska mtlb yeh nhi ki aap meri naira ko kuch bhi kahengi... (holding naira's hand) chlo naira..

Swarna stomped her foot angrily as they left...kartik took naira in their room and closed the door...

KARTIK:(sternly) jb mene mna kiya tha toh kyu gyi thi unke pas...

NAIRA:(stammering) k.kart.tikk... v.o..un.k.a.a...b.re.ak.fa.st...

KARTIK:(angrily) koi aur de aata.. tumhe jaane ki kya zroorat thi...i don't want her to hurt u...why don't u understand...maa ka behavior aaj kal thik nhi lgg rha mujhe...(holding her shoulders) tumhara intention acha bhi ho naa, phir bhi vo tumhe taunt hi krengi...jese aaj kiya...(a bit louder, making her flinch)

Naira's eyes welled up with tears, being scared of this side of him... she was very sensitive, but strong too...kartik felt guilty shouting at her...he hugged her tightly, caressing her hair...naira clutched to his shirt and cried silently...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) i m sorry...i m so sorry meri jaan...(picking her in his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and hugging her) mein nhi chahta ki koi bhi tumhe hurt kre... u r very precious for me bachaa..(caressing her back) i m sorry... mene maa ka saara gussa tumpe nikaal diya...(Sitting on the bed with her in his lap)

NAIRA:(resting her head on his shoulder) nhi kartik...aap toh mere liye hi keh rhe the...i m sorry...aapke mna krne ke baad bhi mein unke pas gyi...(looking at him and caressing his face) i promise abse esa nhi hoga...I'll stay away from her...

Kartik smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly...he wanted to divert her mind as she was still sad...he cupped her face and captured her lips for a kiss...she was startled, but soon started responding...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

TARGET: 150 VOTES, 65 COMMENTS...(plss complete the target or I'll stop updating this story now)

PRECAP: Pallavi tries to manofy aaryan, he starts to realize her tricks...