Introduction

WELCOME TO TIED

WELCOME TO TIED

Introduction

  tied, set in the year 2027, Mercy McGarret is one of the few female Ghosts to pass the hard training.

her past with a Ghost is haunting the two. And they have to push through it, in order to find Rorke and kill him before he kills them and puts them six feet in the ground.

Disclaimer

  this is a Call of Duty: Ghost fiction piece that will expand throughout the Ghost universe. As the title and genre suggest, this book will include several graphic themes that may not be suitable for all.

this is book 1 of my Rope and Chain Series.

chained is the last of the series. I may add another sequel to add for fun. But I haven't decided yet.

Trigger warnings

  i must caution and warn you that this book will include mentions of war, fighting, violence, graphical mentions of blood, gore and PTSD. Following my female character in a hostile warzone environment, mentions of adult themes such as suggestions of sex, and other themes will also shadow this book.

  content warnings will be given at the start of the chapters, if any. please let me know if you have any suggestions for me to make this a safer zone for you!

Copyright / Credits

  all Call of Duty: Ghost rights go to the brilliant minds at Infinity Ward and Activision. i only own my original dialogues, storylines, and my characters.

© Katherine Archer 2022
All Rights Reserved