23: The Letters

The one of the other Five letter that Cale sent has come to the vice Shadow Count, Janna his partner in crime sister, his most partner in crime next to Alex.

She crumpled the clothes she received from the main family that belongs to Cale.

It was a letter of leave that he wished to retire for a while from being the Shadow Count. His command. And how he kicked those bastards who meant to harm him. And the results. It was satisfying for her to read the letter rereading it for the nth time and still giggle and laugh.

And she lets out her sigh of relief, it was great for her.

"Call all the troops , there's no need to find him, he's fine and kicking some asses" she commanded through a runed necklace that only their best members could have. Her voice is someone who commands a several battalion of army. She's itching to kick some ass.

Danny and Jane heard her. And they let out their sigh of relief.

"That kid have some manners, did he took that from me? He shouldn't have sold a thing, or duplicated it, he should have just ste- loot it all and left, he's so kind".

Yeah, she's a doting big sister. That a small act of kindness of her loved ones is a big feat, because she believes that she did the most horrible ones all of her life

The couple shoke their heads. They couldn't guess what's in her head, but awed of her dotingness.

Their crazy daughter is acting up again.

She might be like that but she is still a person(a person). And they still love her no matter what she is.

(She might be good to them but who knows what she truly is to others)

After rolling on the table she plumped on her mother's stomach like a spoild child, asking her mother to caress her head.

And Jane happily obliged, right now she is the only one who could act like this, most of their children became embarrassed just by being patted.

She looked like a satisfied cat.

"What a big cat, who's your papa my love?" Danny asked, he might be seen as a strict man but to fight the cuteness of his children, his strictness wont be able to win even a bit. And he loves this spoiled papa's girl of his, he wished that his children could act spoild of them for a while. He coos at his big kitten.
And Janna just purred at his cooing.

And the other children who pass by felt goosebumps because they knew where this is going. So they changed their directions and flew away to avoid hearing anything.

"Papa~ Mama~" she said like a begging kid, she maxed out her cuteness
"Hmm, what is it?" they both asked cooing at her cuteness

They see her cute, so she is cute.

"I plan to break someone's door, could you tape that out? He touched my bottom earlier" she reported

Danny almost jumped out. "Who the hell is that?! Touching my precious children is a big no! Or death will be there salvation!" he's angry, his face has soon to burst veins. "Who is it my little kitten?" he asked in a pampering voice, his face changed for a second as he faced his daughter.

"He said he is a son of a bi- Baron, he said that I am looked like a country side girl, but Papa and Mama says I'm cute so I think he lies" she reported

"Of course he is my love, your cuteness couldn't be compared to a stuffed bear" Jane said

"How could he say that!? He must have blured eyes or something, but do you know where he is? Papa will do it for you"