29: Killian Familia

I'm still breathing and kicking. Thank you for not forgetting about this story. I'm still working for my school works. 

The Killian family is more than what the eyes meets.

They sure are the wealthiest family, hundred times wealthier than Henituse, Cale could even think that they are more powerful than the Molans. And they are the weirdest family Cale ever knew.

How weird they are? They are killers as what Ken said and from what Cale felt in his first eye contact with Ken's mother, he might rip out a teleportation scroll and take the two out of the place but he doubt it will ever work against this monster mother. They were supposed to be killers but what he saw is mind blowing, Ken's family is even more affectionate than their family who are supposed to be the golden turtles, who are the most affectionate family in the entire Roan Kingdom.

He knew some people who are killers like the Molans, they are not even this affectionate to each other, they are colder than ice, but also the warmest for Cale as he sees them as his family even when Jour was still alive.

He saw how sweeter the Killian couple than what his parents did before, even when his father married to Violan, they were not this affectionate to each other.

The Killian couple are older than what Cale thought as Ken said, but they are like cheesy teenagers falling inlove for the first time in their life.

They flirt and mess around even if they are there, the grandfather didn't even stopped them as he just sighed in giving up and embarrassment.

Ken just rolled his eyes in disgust, well Mel as he is the sweetest just giggled.

"Just don't mind them, those love birds could never be stopped anyway" Ken said as he held the hands of his friends and briskly walked into their mansion, like he didn't know those two in his entire life, his grandfather followed. Well the couple...  They followed as well but a little later.

Ken dragged them into his bedroom, not at the guest house, because he doesn't want his siblings to see them and things may happen if they ever find them first before their dinner gathering.

"Ken we'll be having dinner gathering, you know what to do" the grandpa said and left.

"My goodness! Ken! Youre so rich!" Mel looked around the room
"Feel free to sit on the couch but not on the bed, there's something there" he said
"What is it?" Cale asked as he started to think funny ideas
"Blades" he answered
Cale stopped for a moment and looked at Ken like he's saying 'What the fuck? Is that it?'

Ken smirked and lifted the sheets on his bed to show them that the bed is just an illusion, it is a trap, made of blade that will stab those who'll sit on it.

(Poor asses might be stabbed as they are dumb)

Both boys' body got covered of goosebumps.

'Good thing he showed it first' because both of them thought of jumping on the bed

"Because I know you'll jump on it"

'Wow he caught us' Cale smile crooked.  While Mel scratched his head and smiled big like a mischievous kid busted for his plan.

"Dont worry it is the only trap in this part of the room, the rest are in the other side" he casually said as the both boys are getting more curious. "I'll tell you where the others are"

"Then why there are traps in your room?" Mel asked

"Hmmm... To keep some noses off me, I hate it when someone other than who I chose to be here be comfortable around, specially I'm always out"