ThREE.

-

My patience was constantly tested by Louis. Yeah it was fun at first but damn was Louis constantly getting on my nerves. Here we are in class about a week in to being at this new school.

"Will you stop already?" I say looking back at Louis with a death glare. He's currently being a pain in the ass by not so accidentally stepping on the back of my foot while it doesn't hurt whatsoever it's annoying. "Oh your finally giving in and acknowledging my presence." He said.

"Listen if you wanted attention so badly you could've just asked me babe." I say batting my lashes sarcastically at him before turning back to my assignment rolling my eyes.

I guess that left him stunned for a bit because he left me alone. For about ten minutes. Then he started poking me subtly with the end of his pencil. I was a patient person but when it came to little Louis fluffy haired Tomlinson I was easily set off. "Quit it Louis." I say already slightly knowing that wouldn't get him to stop.

"I said stop." I said turning around and grabbing his pencil out of his hand and snapping it in half. "Wha- hey?" He said in disbelief. I gave him a hateful look and he shut up and looked down.

I looked forward again knowing I got the better of him beginning to smile a little.

-

"And then he started poking me with his stupid pencil and then I just completely snapped so I snapped his pencil and he left me alone for the rest of the class." I say proudly holding the half with the eraser that he poked me with.

"Wow Louis unlocked some rage in you huh?" Niall said biting into his sandwich.

"I guess so, but there's a lesson being taught in this he's always used to having his way in things this pencil is an example I just took his toy away." I say happiy holding it in my hand.

"I guess, though he's probably pissed at you now for breaking his pencil." Zayn said tuning into our conversation.

"Yeah I think you're just fueling his desire to tease you he'll probably continue." Liam said

"What? well how do I get him to stop it's annoying as hell?" I say

"I don't know maybe catch him off guard do something back." Liam says. "What like something extra mean?" I say.

"Sure but if it were to be a nice thing maybe he'll leave you alone or he'll ease his teasing on you a little, but I digress he's just a weird bloke who like attention I think." Liam shrugged.

"In other words don't sit there and take it like a nerd."zayn said shrugging. I just nodded and went on my phone. Am I a bit of a suck up?
~

I poithought about liam's advice maybe I should do something nice. I thought twirling Louis broken pencil end in my fingers. Who am I kidding the pencil breaking thing was a bit dramatic but it was in spur of the moment.

He honestly didn't deserve it, a kind deed after all the hours of torture he put me through tapping poking name calling. I could go on I thought trying to decide wether or not I should've nice or not in response to earlier.

I sighed defeatedly the kindness in me making some sort of excuse as to make up for what I did coming up with a way to say sorry to Louis for my actions. I get up from my desk going to find some tape.

~

I sat next to Louis the last class of the day. He ignored me doing his work with his broken pencil. Since I had left him with the end that had the lead.

Why couldn't he just stay quiet and nicer he would've been much more appealing to get along with, but I suppose since I was such a decent person and unlike him I actually felt guilty for my actions. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pencil piece out of his hand. He looked at me with wide blue eyes. I ignored him and taped his stupid pencil back together. Stupid kindness.

I gave it back to him in silence and he looked at me with a weird look. "Thanks Harold I don't deserve it but thanks." He said picking up and writing with it.

"Wow you actually said thank you I didn't know that word was in your vocabulary?" I said sarcastically.

"What can I say kindness brings out the good in me?" He shrugged.

I gasped dramatically. "Wait you can be good?" Is said.

"Haha don't push it." He said shaking his head.

"Well for what it's worth you are welcome." I say nodding in approval. He gave me a small genuine smile that made his eyes seem even more dreamy and blue and his face warm and bright. I could've stared at them all day maybe even had the fattest crush on him if it weren't for his rudeness. I kept staring though wanting to see those beautiful blue eyes again and again. A little admiring never hurt anyone.
~

Sorry for the longest wait ever writers block anyways hope you enjoy this short little chapter...