CHAPTER 36

Alya's pov~

I'm going to take it all away," Alessio vowed before taking my lips. The kiss was slow and gentle. He kissed me with care, as if l was a treasure, a precious jewel, someone who deserved to be loved.

And slowly Alessio replaced Alberto's touch with his own. He traced my body with his fingers and lips. Slowly, softly, and gently. He explored my body with care and love. So much love.

But my heaven didn't last for long because I was suddeniy thrust back into hell. My eyes snapped open when I felt a finger probe my entrance.

NO I screamed, my voice filled with horror.

"Hmmm...is that for me, love? Are you wet for me?

Horrified, I froze, and numbness washed over me. Alberto cupped me roughly against my legs, his palm pressing hard against me. I flinched and shuddered in fear and disgust.

He was sucking on my nipple, biting and torturing the skin. The smile on his face made my stomach roll until l thought l was going to be sick.

I wished I was back in Alessio' s arms, and every day I hoped for Alessio to find me. But he hadn't come for me. Yet. I still hoped. I still believed. In him.

Alberto pulled away and pushed my knees up until I was completely open to
him. I bit on my lips to keep from crying or screaming I had learned fast that fighting only made it worse.

The tears fell down on my cheeks, and I didn't bother swiping them away. Alberto smirked at the sight of them, and my heart ached. Weak. I was so weak. Alessio would be ashamed of me. I was ashamed of myself.

I was dirty. Used. A whore.

I was not an Angel. Not anymore.

Instead of moving on top of my body and taking me like he always did, Alberto pulled out his phone. His knees were holding my thighs apart and in place. His torso was holding my hips against the bed. I couldn't move. No, I was completely helpless underneath him.

He held the phone over me, right between my legs. His next words sent me over the edge, and I was falling. Falling deep in the dark abyss.

"Why don't I send Alessio a picture, huh? Let him know that his woman is wet and dripping for another man." My breath left my body in a loud whoosh, and I struggled to breathe. No. No.

NO. Please no. Anything but this. I shook my head, or I thought I did. I felt too disconnected. Paralyzed by fear and humillaton. My breath was coming too tast, and my blood ran cold.

"No," I protested weakly, my voice barely coming out in a whisper. My heart thundered against my chest almost paintully, and my mouth tasted bitter with bile. I was going to be sick. My stomach rolled and tightened.

Tears blurred my vision, and my lips quivered with he effort to keep my cries in. Alberto only laughed. When I saw the flash from the phone, I was suddenly snapped out of my haze, and I struggled under his body. Alberto's nostril flared, and his lips pulled back in a snar. He slapped me hard across the face, and I whimpered.

My body was already aching from days of abuse. How long had it been since Alberto took me away?A few days? Weeks? I didn't know. After all, I was rapped in the dungeon every day. I only knew darkness.

Except today. Today, I was in a room. Was this AIberto's plan all along? I pushed at his chest, but he was unmoving. Let me go, I screamed in my head. My voice was gone. My hroat hurt, and I felt dizzy.

Alberto threw the phone somewhere on the bed, and then he was on me. I felt him near my entrance, and I closed my eyes.

My body filled with dread, and my throat was too tight. My chest ached with knowing what was coming. He brutally gripped my body as he aligned himself with me.