Chapter 3

"Our rooms from the front are, Itsuki, me and then Miku, Nino and Ichika."

Y/N stared at the girl with an unamused face. Fuutarou sighed and looked at Y/N before talking.

"Take the last two."

Y/N raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms. He gave a look at Fuutarou and talked.

"Fuck off?"

Fuutarou stared at him with an angry look, making Y/N sigh and start walking towards Nino's room.

He walked while taking sips from his bottle. He stopped in front of the room and knocked the door. He didn't get any response and knocked a few more times before giving up and walking to the next.

He knocked the door, Ichika's door. He waited for an answer and heard a mumble. He opened the door, only time see a naked Ichika.

Ichika turned to the door and saw him. She blushed and kept staring at Y/N.

On the other hand, Y/N had an unamused look on his face. He slowly turned around, ignoring the girl's shouting and walked out of the room. He then closed the door and looked at Fuutarou and Yotsuba who were staring at him.

"Why is she not coming?"

Y/N turned at Ichika's door and answered Fuutarou's question.

"She's not available."

Fuutarou raised his eyebrows while Yotsuba gasped and talked.

"I'll get her! You two should wait at the living room."

Y/N just shrugged and walked to the stairs. He started walking down, he stopped and looked back, only to see Fuutarou talking with a girl...

"Which one was her... Not Ichika or Itsuki... Not Yotsuba either... Must be Nino? But Nino wasn't there... Guess it's the Miku one."

•••

"Okay, let's start studying!"

Fuutarou said and looked at the girls. They were sitting around the table, doing their own things. Ichika was eating the cookies Nino made, Yotsuba was drawing to her notebook, Miku was trying to get her sweatshirt back from Nino.

Fuutarou turned to Y/N for help but saw him sitting on the couch whike taking sips from his bottle.

"Not to worry Uesugi-San, L/N-kun. I'm studying."

Y/N looked at Yotsuba's notebook before talking.

"You're drawing."

Yotsuba looked back at her notebook and stared at it for a while before talking.

"Right..."

Nino looked at her sisters and talked.

"Hey let's go hangout somewhere, it's Saturday."

"Oh was there a package for me?"

Asked Ichika. Y/N and Fuutarou stared at them with hopeless looks. All they thought was.

"These girls are hopeless."

"I could use more drink..."

Y/N thought and shook his bottle, it was empty. Y/N shook his head and talked.

"Don't you think you should study?"