Chapter 10

Y/N was staring at the crowd while thinking. He then slowly muttered.

"The thing was 5 different things?"

He looked around, only to see none of the quints.

"Where the hell am I?"

He then started to blackout and held to a post without looking at it.

"A-Am I too drunk?"

He slowly shook his bottle and saw that it wasn't even empty.

"Why do I feel so bad...? I should stay awake... Come on Y/N."

He let go of the post and tried to take a step. He fell on the ground at his first step. He was feeling a massive headache on his head and it was barely breathable for him.

"What the fuck is going on..."

He then felt his heart getting faster and faster each second, making him hold the left side of his shirt.

"Am I gonna die... Nah."

Y/N slowly approached a bench and sat down on it. He then laid on it and thought.

"Lemme just take a quick nap... I will be fine."

He closed his eyes and dozed off... No idea what happened to him...

•••

Alcohol can cause blackouts, numbness, temporary paralysis, fatigue and more.

•••

Y/N slowly opened his eyes, only to see a really bright light. He slowly moved his hand to his eyes in order to protect them.

He heard a door open then someone walked in. He looked at the man, making him walk towards Y/N and talk.

"You're awake. I brought you somethings to eat."

The man said and put the sandwich, chips and the drink on the table. Y/N stared at the man confused, making him talk.

"I found you sleeping on a bench L/N. You know that you should actually sleep in a bettwr place then a bench."

Y/N slowly sat up and searched for his bottle. He couldn't find it.

"Bench is under rated."

He said and turned to the man who took a bottle from his pocket and showing it to Y/N.

"You searching for this?"

Y/N raised one of his eyebrows, making the man put the bottlw back in his pocket.

"Doctor said you can't drink it so I will wait until we leave to give it back to you."

Y/N tilted his head and the man continued.

"Let's get this clear kid, I don't give a fuck about what you do outside of my class. Got it?"

Y/N shrugged and took the sandwich from the table. He took a bit and talked.

"You actually got me a good sandwich?"

The man raised his eyebrows and talked.

"You like it? It was like fifty cents or something."