Halloween Special

The clock was ticking as Y/N was staring at the ground. Some beer cans on the ground and one in his hand. He normally had to meet with Fuutarou but he dismissed it because he didn't feel like going.

It was just eating him alive, the idea of dying... Did he want it... He always said he did but now, staring at his bleeding wrist, he had no idea if he did.

It hurt, a lot, the ground was covered in blood, from his wrist and his coughs. He groaned as he tried to stand up from the old couch but he couldn't.

He finally gave up and put his head on the couch, laying on it. Even though it was a bit wet from his sweating, it didn't really bother Y/N.

Normally, he could have asked James but he just didn't want to bother his alone time with his daughters. He felt his phone vibrate and slowly took it out of his pocket.

He answered the call without looking at the caller.

"Yeah?"

He muttered, his tiredness was understandable. There was a moment of silence before someone spoke.

"Y/N, where are you?"

He heard the voice of his friend, it was pretty annoying to him if he was being honest. But he didn't know if it was because of the headache he had or the fact that Fuutarou had an annoying voice.

"Home, why?"

"Itsuki is going to your house apparently. Just thought I should give you a heads up."

Fuutarou said, making Y/N groan. Itsuki was going to his house a lot after the day the quints learned where he lives. It was mainly because she wanted to work and learn with
Y/N, since Y/N was also stupid.

"Okay..."

He muttered, somehow managed to put an "h" at the end of the word while saying. Fuutarou waited for a while then ended the call, making Y/N slowly stand up.

Y/N wiped the floor with his socks then bandaged his wrist with the bandage he found on the ground, probably was played by Max.

He then threw himself back on the couch and closed his eyes. He had nothing to do but wait for the girl to come and drag him away.

He heard a knock on his door but didn't move, knowing that Itsuki was going to walk in since the lock was broken. And it happened. Itsuki walked in with her everyday clothes and a bag in her hands. She looked at Y/N and pouted before talking.

"We waited for you!"

She said to Y/N, making him shrug and talk.

"I know."

He said, making Itsuki cross her arms. Y/N saw the action and groaned before sitting up and looking at Itsuki.

"What you got there?"

He asked, clearly talking about the bag she had in her hands. Itsuki looked at him, directly to his eyes and answered.

"Food."

Y/N nodded and patted the couch, for her to go sit next to him. Itsuki did what Y/N wanted and walked to him before sitting next to him. She slowly opened the bag and gave Y/N a sandwich before talking.

"Sorry, that's all I can do."

She said, making Y/N shake his head and thank her. Y/N then took a bite from the sandwich while listening the girl talk.

"Nino said we were going to celebrate Halloween."

Y/N stopped eating and looked at Itsuki before asking.