Chapter 1

Rosemary was never supposed to exist.
But a one-night stand during a celestial event happened and nine months later she came.

Thalia Garcia was the alpha of the crescent wolf pack in New Orleans. She had gone on a girl's trip to Atlanta Georgia to let loose. That is where she met Rosemary's father, Klaus Mikaelson. They drank the night away and ended up hooking up. Shortly nine months later Rosemary was born on February fourth. Thalia kept Rosemary's father a secret. She wasn't stupid, she heard the rumors all about Klaus. He was a sick, twisted person. Thalia didn't want him anywhere near Rosie.

Eight months later, Thalia and Rosie were having a small BBQ with the labonairs and their daughter Andrea. The girls were playing in the crib when Richard dumas came charging in asking for the fourth bone for the hollow. He ended up killing Thalia and the labonairs leaving the two girls as orphans.

Marcel had rushed in and saved the girls, killing Richard in the process. He went to the priest in hopes that the priest will find them a good home.

"Father K, I need you to do me a favor" Marcel asked as soon as he came through the door with his friend Thierry. Marcel had Rosie in his hands and Thierry was carrying Andrea.

"What is it, Marcel? Whose babies are those?" Father Kieran looked concerned as he moved to stand closer to the two vampires.

"There was some infighting between the wolfs. One of the pack members ended up killing the parents of these two. He's dead as well now, I killed him. But I need you to find them a good home."

"I can get in touch with the local orphanage, I'm sure they have some people on a waiting list that will love to adopt them." Father Kieran told him as he reached for the baby in Marcel's arms. The minute the eight-month-old was out of Marcel's arm, she started screeching at the top of her lungs. She reached out for Marcel who quickly took her back into his arms.

"It seems this one is attached to you."

"Yeah, she is." Marcel looked into the baby's blue eyes before making a decision that would change his life forever.

"I think I'm gonna adopt her," Marcel told them as he gave the baby his finger, the baby grasped it in her little hands.

"Marcel, you can't be serious! You are the king of New Orleans. A baby will just get in the way." Thierry told him as he tried to quiet the crying baby in his arms. His loudness woke her up.

"Perhaps your friend is right Marcel. All that fighting and bloodshed you do is no place for a baby. Are there any pack members that could adopt them?" The priest questioned out loud.

"None that won't be human unless it's a full moon."

"What does that mean?"

"Marcel had a witch curse the entire pack. He took the girl's blood and had a witch exclude them, so they won't be affected by the curse if they shall trigger the werewolf gene."

Marcel glanced up from the baby to see father K's face was filled with judgment. He was starting to get angry now. He quickly spoke before the priest could.

"I didn't ask for any of your opinions. I made my decision, I know what I'm doing. I'm adopting her. if either of you have a problem with that, I really don't give a damn. Find a home for that baby, this one already has one." Marcel told them before he walked out and made his way back to the compound.

"Diego!" Marcel shouted out to his other friend who looked surprised to still see him with the baby.

"Man, I thought you were supposed to get rid of that. Why is it still here?"

"It's not an it or a that. Her name is Rosemary. She's staying, and you are going to go out and get a list of things for me. We need baby wipes, baby formula, diapers, a crib, and a lot of other stuff."

"You named her already? And why can't you go get those things, you are the one playing daddy."

"First off, her mother named her. I think her name is Rosemary, it's who she was screaming for. Second, Because I asked you to, and as the King, you do what I say in case you forgot. Now go."

Diego let out a groan as he made his way out of the compound to gather the things off of Marcel's list for the baby.

Marcel slowly made his way to his room. He walked in before settling down on the bed.

"This is gonna be your new home, Rosie. Welcome, Home."

*A/N- Hey! This is my first ever TVDU story! Constructive criticism is always welcome but please be gentle, I'm sensitive lol.
Stefan Salvatore is gonna be Rosemary's love interest for this story. Although he won't make an appearance till later in the story. I hope you enjoy reading. Thank you :).