Chapter 12

Marcel hated the idea of Rosie staying at the compound, but he understood. It wasn't like she wasn't gonna visit, Rosie had promised to visit on the weekends. She had found out the truth with the wolves and she was angry at Marcel for it. She was still angry at him, but she knew if she didn't visit him in Algiers, he would come to visit her. Despite her anger toward him, she didn't want to see him hurt.

Upon her moving into the compound she noticed that Hayley in fact did take over her room although Hayley herself was staying in the bayou to get to know her family for the time being. She invited Rosie, but Rosie doubt she would be welcome there. Rosie ended up taking the room farthest from Klaus, which just so happened to be Rebekah's room. Speaking of Rebekah, she had stopped to say goodbye to her and left her with a warning "don't ever cross Niklaus".

Rosie learned a few things since she turned. She learned that she can compel other vampires, she learned that she can make a vampire's head explode by just using her magic. She also learned to head dive, she liked that power the most.

When Rosie had found out Davina was alive, she was over the moon. She forced Davina to go shopping every Friday, just for some quality sister time. She had noticed a change in Davina since she came back, she noticed the young witch hasn't been using magic. Rosie respected her choice in that. She was just glad to have her sister back.

It's been a month since she started living with the originals. She thought she was gonna hate it but she kinda likes living here. She was currently seated at a table with Diego, some witch named Genevieve, who she knew ran Rebekah out of town, the priest, and Elijah at the church.

"St. Anne's has long been neutral ground in our city. So, it's only fitting that we gather in this chamber at the behest of Elijah Mikaelson to bring harmony to this place we call home. Thank you all for coming." Father Kieran began to say looking around at the table.

"Yes, thank you for coming. And welcome." Elijah held up a piece of paper as he continued to speak "These are the rules of the city according to Marcel Gerard." He ripped the paper in half.
"Which, of course, no longer applies, because I'm in charge."

"You said that if we came along, that we would get to run things by ourselves. Never mentioned anything about making yourself king." Diego butted in glaring at Elijah. As he tapped at the table in annoyance.

"Well, you were each selected to represent your own communities. In our honor, however, any issues that arise between factions, it will come to me. Now, we are all responsible for the current chaos in the city. However, you have one very, very simple choice ahead of you here. You can all play nicely together, or you can leave."

Rosie snorted as she raised her hand. Elijah rolled his eyes, he just knew the young girl was gonna start her antics.

"What is it, Rosemary?" Elijah gritted out between his teeth. He had a fake smile plastered on his face.

"So Marcel gets banned from the quarter, Niklaus gets in some mood and no longer cares about the city, and you Elijah get to play king? I am now a fully activated tribrid, which means I represent all three fractions. my father once promised me this city. I think it's about time I take it."

"You will be doing no such thing. You are still too young to run New Orleans, and quite frankly you are still too immature. If you aren't gonna play nicely, you can just go back to the compound."

"You know what Elijah? I look forward to watching the fractions implode in your face." Rosie told him with a smirk on her face as she leaned back in her chair.

Elijah ignored her as he started talking about the dividing up the city which started a bunch of chaos. Everyone was yelling over each other as Rosie laughed at them. She was a tribrid, she could go anywhere she liked.