♡︎ Chapter 42 ♡︎

Espresso POV:

I saw there were some trees, flowers and etc, it almost looked like a garden.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Espresso POV:

I stopped peeking and I was continued crawling, I saw the little boy was staying for me.

I crawling to the little boy and I saw the little boy turned his head where I was.

"Hey little boy sorry for staying."I said.

"It's already."The little boy said.

Me and the little boy continue crawling then I didn't notice the little boy get out.

I crawled and I fall down, My head hit the floor.

"Ow...."I mumble.

I moved and I now sit in the floor while I'm rubbing my face, I stood up still rubbing my face.

I looked in front of me and I saw the little boy standing in front of me.

"Uhh Hi?"I said.

"....."The little boy didn't say anything.

It's was awkward silence so I stood up and The little boy and I still looking at each other.

I looked around and I saw sheets covering the couch, I saw some masks, one of them is a Hockey mask, emotionless white mask.

The other mask looks like a screaming ghost mask and I looked somewhere else.

I moved my feet and I stepped something, I looked down and I saw a Doll but the Doll says 'Good guy'.

'Creepy....'I thoughts.

I looked at the little boy again, Me and The little boy did not say anything so I insist on breaking the awkward silence between us.

"So uhhh where are we?"I asked.

But the little boy didn't say anything, I looked around and I saw we are in a room.

But It almost looks like a living room to be honest, I saw there are a lot of secret passage ways in the walls.

"We are in the main secret living room and I asked you 'Why are you hiding?' And you said 'hiding from Y/n' but why are you hiding from her?"The little boy asked.

"Well you see I'm hiding from Y/n is because I'm looking for something."I said.

"May I asked what are you looking for?"The little boy said.

"Well me and my team are looking for a key to a door where me and the others heard some crashing noise from inside from the room."I said.

"I still haven't found the key yet but I know you didn't see a key anywher-."I was cut off by the little boy.

"I know where's the key is."The said.

I looked at the little boy and the little boy looked at me then he walked to the left passageway entrance.

He stopped and he looked at me, I walked to the little boy and I looked at the passageway.

"This passageway will lead you to the key of the room you are looking for." The little boy said.

I looked at the little boy and I nodded at he then I got in the passageway but before I could start to crawl, I heard the little boy.

"Wait before you go, I need to tell you something."The little boy said.

"What is it?"I asked.

I looked at him and waiting for the little boy to say something.

"Whatever you hear or see do not follow it and never touch anything, When I say NEVER touch anything."The little boy said.

"Then what will happen if I do hear or see, I did follow it and I touch anything? What will happen to me?"I asked.

"That is I don't know what will happen to you."The little boy said.

I nodded and I started to crawl then I heard the little boy said something, My eyes widened what the little boy said the next thing.

"Good luck...

Espresso cookie...."

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->

(A/n: I hope you guys found the three secret items.

If you guys found it then congratulations ;)

If you found the secret items.

3/??? -Secret items.

If you didn't found the secret items.

0/??? -Secret items.

-Ashley_KharylleYT.)