♡︎ Chapter 47 ♡︎

(A/n: Sorry if I didn't upload last Friday, It's because I went for a checkup and this is girl thing so

(A/n: Sorry if I didn't upload last Friday, It's because I went for a checkup and this is girl thing so.... 'Period problem....')

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Kumiho Cookie POV:

"Wait.... That kid is Y/n?!"Pastry said.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Kumiho Cookie POV:

Our eyes widened and knowing the kid is Y/n and her Big brother.

We saw two male walk in, We saw the male Hair has Black or Brown and his eyes are Dark Green, The other male has Black with brown hair and his eyes are Blue with silver.

"Oh there you two are."The Black with brown hair male said.

"Oh hey Dad! And big brother!"Little Y/n said.

Little Y/n ran to the Black or Brown hair male AKA Her and her two big brother Dad, Little Y/n hugged him.

"Dad are we going to the park today?!"Little Y/n asked excitedly.

"Well.... If you give me a kiss on my cheeks, we can go to the park with your two big brothers and mom."Y/n Dad said.

Little Y/n did kiss her Dad in both of his cheeks and Y/n Dad started to giggle at Little Y/n.

Y/n Dad grabbed Little Y/n and put Little Y/n in his arms as he stood up.

"Alright we are going to the park with your two big brothers and mom!"Y/n Dad said.

"Yay!"Little Y/n yelled in excitedly.

Then out of nowhere there is flash of light and we close our eyes because the light was hurting our eyes.

After minutes or soon the light disappeared and we opened our eyes, we saw the room changed itself.

We looked around and we noticed that the room changed into the park.