♡︎ Chapter 45 ♡︎

Parfait Cookie POV:

'Well.... There posters looks creeping, almost like a horror movie to be honest.'I though.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Parfait Cookie POV:

I looked at Mango, Espresso and they looked at me, They looked back at the poster.

"This poster is.... Creeping..."Mango said.

"For once I agree with you Mango."Espresso said.

We noticed that Madeleine, Strawberry Crepe are walking up to us, They looked at the poster that we are looking at.

"What in earthbread.... That's Creeping...."Pomegranate said.

"It's a little creeping."Madeleine said.

I opened my mouth but I was cut off by something.

*CRASHED!*

All of a sudden we turned around and we shined our flashlight at where the crashed noise was.

Madeleine walked in front of us, Madeleine walked and we walked behind him.

But then Espresso walk in front of Madeleine and Espresso stopped walking.

Madeleine, me and the others walking and we looked at Espresso.

"Espresso?"Madeleine said.

Espresso looked at us with a serious face.

"Don't you four remember the warning the boy told you four?"Espresso ask.

"If you don't, the boy warned us that 'Whatever we hear or see do not follow it and never touch anything, When the boy say NEVER touch anything.'."Espresso said.

"Now you mention it, the boy did warned me."I said.

"See!"Espresso said.

"But what if there is a cookie there who needs help."Madeleine said.

Espresso was about to stop Madeleine but Madeleine walked past Espresso and Espresso, us ran after Madeleine, Then I heard some two people talking.

We ran and we saw a poster, we walked towards it and there was a man who was holding something or almost looks like a chainsaw, We looked top and of course the poster top was ripped but there are some words, the words said 'Witness the birth of fear.'.

'Witness the birth of fear? What supposed that mean?'I thought.

We turned around, We keep running after Madeleine then we saw Madeleine stopped running and the voices are louder so we stopped running and Madeleine looked at us.

"Do you guys heard that."Madeleine asked.

We nodded and Madeleine started walking, we followed Madeleine and we heard two people talking, it sounds like a boy and female but the female sounds like.... Y/n....

We looked at each other and we nodded, We walked further than we saw something in the distance so we walked towards it then it's gone....

We stopped walking and we looked around but all of a sudden we heard someone is coming and the room change aswell.

I heard voices again and we looked around, We saw someone or two people coming.

"Oh come on, please!"Male said.

"You know what happens if you watch it."Female said.

"But this time I will be brave!"Male said.