56: Ping Tai: I'm obviously a drag...

    Although it was late at night, it was obvious that not many people in the whole city fell asleep.

    'Moore' stood in front of the window, almost all the lights of the residential building opposite were on, and a figure could be seen shaking.

    "This world is actually more deformed than the previous world."

    After 'Moore' observed it, he withdrew his gaze boringly. Because people in this world are forced to play games every night, they naturally dare not fall asleep at night. If you don't pay attention, you will never come back.

    "It's only been ten minutes."

    Tomoko Tsokawa stood behind Moore with a cigarette in his mouth. In the building opposite them, there seemed to be a person who didn't wait for the person to come out, and the whole person was venting frantically.

    "Really. According to this development, it is estimated that it will take less than a year to solve nine out of ten people     .

    "

Don't know what to think.     '

    Taokawa Tomoko' didn't care either, he put out the cigarette he had just lit, and said casually, "I'll go back first.

    " Would you like to

accompany me?"

    "I'm a minor."

    Saying this, 'Taochuan Tomoko' raised his eyebrows, pinched 'Moore''s face, and joked: "Since you know that he is underage, Just stay underage for a while."

    "I don't know any underage who dares to chase the murderer with a machete."

    "It's just my personal hobby."

    'Moore' blinked innocently again, looking at It was extraordinarily simple and beautiful, and he continued: "Besides, I'm a detective, isn't it a very common thing to chase criminals?"

    'Taochuan Tomoko' had seen this kind of expression a lot, and he said without changing his expression: "Forget it, your set is useless in front of me."

    After he finished speaking, without waiting for 'Moore' to reply, It disappeared in place, leaving only 'Moore' in the room.     'Moore '

    was stunned for a moment, and then whispered: "I have a worse temper than me?"

    "In this case, don't I even have the advantage of being cute?"

I don't know, he returned directly to the room in the space, and the "Trash kiss welcomes new partner~" written by 'Trash-Ke' before is still printed on the wall crookedly.

    "..."

    'Jianchuan Tomoko' read the words for a while, but in the end he didn't wipe him off.

    "Wait for that guy to come out..."

    He didn't finish his words, he just sighed, thinking about the previous situation, he couldn't help frowning.