74: Moore: Good luck to everyone~

    In the school, Jian Yue, who was also a game participant, was taken aback for a moment. He had heard the prompt from the system before.

    He originally shared a dormitory with He Jun, and now he is trying to find a way to inquire about the rumors in the school.

    He Jun's expression was similar to his.

    "Someone destroyed important props?"

    He Jun's expression didn't look very good now. He showed a thoughtful expression, obviously thinking about the meaning of this prompt that the system specially issued at this time.

    "Sorry."

    Jian Yue murmured, his expression was a little desperate, his eyes were looking somewhere in the air, obviously thinking of something.

    The classmates next to them couldn't help showing puzzled expressions when they saw the sudden appearance of the two of them.

    The two of them were still asking him about things in the school in front of them, why did their expressions suddenly become so ugly.

    He asked a little puzzled: "Are you all right? Why is your face so ugly all of a sudden?" The

    student's question brought the two back to their senses. They looked at each other again, and they all saw fear from within, obviously thinking of something.

    He Junqiang showed a smile and pretended to be okay: "It's okay, it's okay." "By the way, where did we talk about it before? What happened to the student named Xu     Chifei

    ?"

If something was different, he continued: "Hey, it's just those gossips in the school."

    He said this, looked around carefully, and when he saw that there was no one around, he whispered: "That guy's father is ours. The vice-principal of the school. So the whole person is very domineering, and everyone dares not mess with him, because he is afraid of wearing small shoes."

    "But I don't know which day, a rumor suddenly spread in the school that it was the guy who caused trouble."

    The student narrowed his eyes and put on a heavy expression on his face. He said seriously: "Say that guy killed a student in our school by the lake in the woods of our school."

    He Jun and Jian Yue calmed down. Feeling down, I saw the student looked at them with a deep look after saying this.

    "It's gone?"

    "Of course." The student showed a strange expression and continued: "It's all rumors, it can't be true."

    "If this happened, the school would have opened up long ago. It will be so peaceful."

    The student said casually, "What you want to ask yourself, that's all I know."

    Seeing that he didn't know what else he looked like, He Jun had no choice but to nod and took a cigarette from his pocket. to this classmate.