hugs and kisses

first person-

Richie and Eddie both noticed something about each of them. Richie realized Eddie likes hugs more than kisses and Eddie realized Richie likes kisses more than hugs. Richie has bothered Eddie to give him kisses all day long eventually Eddie would gives in but after they would cuddle so Eddie gets what he wants also.

Eddies POV 

I was hanging out with Richie and the other losers at the clubhouse of course me and Richie sharing the hammock together like every day. At this point, no one else sits in it because Richie never moves and me and him are always the first to get there but of course, because of my asthma he always runs to get there first. "eds move your foot out of my face" Richie says looking at me "well if you weren't such an asshole maybe I would stop" I said smiling at him with a grin "if you don't stop ill have to lick your foot" Richie said sticking his tongue out as a threat "eww no chee get your gross mouth away from my foot I don't want your germs on me" I say pulling my foot away from Richie "I thought you liked when I did that" Richie said laughing a little "EWW NO YOUR SO GROSS" I said knocking his glasses off with my foot. I hear Richie sigh and go back to reading his comic "Richie I know you can't see without your glasses on" I say giving him a smile "yes I can eds you don't have my eyes" Richie says in a horrible British accent. I stacked the comic from Richie and look at him and then lay down on his chest and snuggle in it. I look up to see Richie blushing but smiling too I take Richie's face and kiss him. "I thought my mouth had germs Eddie spagattie" I hear Richie say as he laughs "oh shut up trash mouth and don't call me that Rich," I say huffing but snuggling back into his chest. as I fall asleep I feel a kiss Richie left on top of my head as he went back to reading his comic still no glasses on him but that's okay he looks better without them anyway.

sorry this was so short hope you enjoyed it the next one will be longer-Finn (393 words)