• Comfort • {DabiHawks ~ 🏳️‍🌈}

Before I begin, remember I hate the DabiHawks ship because its just really toxic and distant.
~
Requested by @TheLostHeroPiper
~
~
Hawks sighed and leaned back against his leather seat staring up at his rearview mirror. The hero work he did everyday was getting harder and harder each day and he had reached his limit.

He sighed and grabbed his keys stepping out of his black sedan before locking it and walking up the stairs towards his apartment.

He unlocked his door, walked in and hung his keys up. As he turned around to lock his door, he heard a males voice say something he couldn't quite make out.

It made him jump and turn around to confront the intruder. But only Dabi stood there arms crossed with one shoulder pressed against the wall.

"Hey bird brain"

His deep raspy smoke filled voice slithered through the air and crawled into Hawks's ears. He looked down and blushed embarrassed that he had thought Dabi was an intruder.

"Hey Dabi.." His head snapped up "wait...how did you get into my apartment?" Dabi said nothing and pointed to a window in his living room behind them. "It was unlocked so I decided to drop by"

"I've gotta lock that next time-" Hawks sighed and rubbed his temples. Dabi must've sensed his stressful aura cuz he grabbed Hawks's hand and led him to Hawks's room.

Dabi lied on Hawks's bed and pulled Hawks onto his chest. Hawks didn't question it and just allowed the scarred villain to do what he pleased.

"I know your stressed Hawks. You can't hide it from me."

Hawks sighed and allowed himself to be embraced by the smell of cologne and cigarette smoke that drifted off Dabi. "It's just some hero work. I'm fine"

"Lies"

Hawks sucked in a breath. Dabi was right. He was lying. But right now he just didn't care. He was tired and just wanted to be comforted.

Dabi must've sensed what he wanted cuz he wrapped his arm around Hawks and steadied his breathing. It was enough to calm and comfort Hawks. All the stress from being a hero melted off Hawks and he sighed.

A/N - hope you enjoyed all of you weird DabiHawks fans (y'all are terrifying-) anyway I only made this because someone asked. I do not ship these two nor will I ever. DabiToga & FuyuHawks forever baby!