• 106% Volume • {EraserMic ~🏳️‍🌈}

Omg wait its me and my gf

Aizawa slowly opened his eyes only to be blinded by the bright ray of light peeking through the blinds of his room. He groaned still exhausted (even after 10 hours of sleep like me👌🏼) and sat up. He needed coffee or something to properly wake him up.

"AIZAWAAAAAAAAAA~!"

The black haired male's eyes darted to the bedroom door which burst open 2 seconds later. Standing there in a ridiculous pink and white polka dotted apron and holding a tray of food was his very energetic and extremely loud husband, Yamada Hizashi aka Present Mic.

"Oh your awake! Look! I made you breakfast!"

Present Mic placed the tray on Aizawa's lap and smiled so bright Aizawa had to shield his eyes.

"Yes yes thank you Yama"

Aizawa grabbed the fork and took a bite. His eyes widened and he was too stunned to speak. Sure Yamada was too energetic and extremely frickin loud but his cooking was something to die for.

"It's not too runny is it? I couldn't find my cookbook anywhere and just had to rely on a recipe from the internet"

Yamada put a finger on his bottom lip and softly pouted clearly disappointed.

Aizawa still couldn't speak. This was better than the breakfast he usually had and it appeared Yamada was improving.

"Uh- A-Aizawa you ok?"

"Ahem y-yeah I'm fine I just uh"

"Oh Shota! You do love my cooking!"

"A-Ack! G-Get off me Yama! H-Hey no don't touch me there!"

"My Shota you need to eat more!"

"GET OFFA ME YAMA!"

For those of you who's watched ouran highschool host club you'll know what I'm talking about