• Barbeque • {KiriBaku ~🏳️‍🌈}

Their kids and TodoDeku are also in here

"Need any help?"

Kirishima looked up to see his friend, Shoto Todoroki, looming over him. His usual emotionless face and monotone voice made Kiri smile.

"That'd be great bro!"

Him and Todoroki carried plates of food out to their backyard where his husband, Katsuki Bakugou and Todoroki's husband Izuku Midoriya aka Deku, stood talking while all their kids played together.

"Come back here Haru!"

"Your cheating!"

"Has anybody seen Izumi?!"

Deku and Bakugou turned around to see their husbands and smiled. Kirishima and Todoroki were about to set the food down on the table when they noticed..a hand reach out from under it?

"What the..?"

Bakugou walked over and lifted up the clothes covering the table to find Izumi huddled underneath clutching her stuffed version of Todoroki.

"Izumi?"

Todoroki set the food down and grabbed Izumi from under the table holding her softly. She buried her face into her dad's neck and refused to budge after that.

"Izumi!"

The adults looked over to see Takeyo, followed by Haru and Levi run up to them.

"Is Izumi ok?!"

The adults smiled. Takeyo and Izumi were twins and Takeyo had been very protective over Izumi his whole life.

"Yes Take, Izumi's ok. You guys ready for dinner?"

The kids nodded and ran to the huge picnic table to be seated. The table was covered with plates of food, pitchers full for juice and water, wine bottles for the adults and bowls of fruit and sides. The grownups followed the kids chatting among themselves.

Izumi clung to Todoroki while clutching onto Deku's fingers while Haru chased Levi and Takeyo because they stole her juice.

"Give it back you bullies!"

"Catch us if you can!"

"Be careful! We don't wanna break or lose Levi's hearing aids!"

"I'm fine dad! They're right here!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes as Kirishima's leg began to bounce signalling his anxiety. He didn't like Levi roughhousing with his sister or Takeyo because of his hearing aids. Bakugou noticed and held his husbands thigh as he ate.

Deku and Todoroki exchanged a look which Bakugou noticed. But he was too hungry to yell at them so he grunted and gave the lm the dirtiest glare he could produce.

"Don't even-"

"Looks like SOMEONE'S gonna be bouncing tonight. Hope you don't break the bed roughhousi-"

"BAKUGOU NO LET GO OF DEKU!"