Chapter 5- Entrance of Nanamine Sakura, The Calm and Serious Alpha

Yashiro's Pov:

I'm running quickly to the library for a study session with my group, I went back to the classroom first to get my things first that I left there. We were supposed to study at the great library where all genders assemble to study, a quiz is coming up I don't want to fail T^T btw, and in a rush I wasn't looking ahead of me that I bumped into someone else. 

URK!

"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" 

I look up to see a beautiful lady with beautiful green hair, sparkling emerald eyes, gorgeous like she's like a doll.

"It's fine. But you better look ahead of you next time, you don't want this to happen again." The female said, dusting off her skirt. 

"I'll take note of that, but... you're an alpha?" I asked when I noticed the badge and different uniform. 

"Why yes, and you perhaps an omega?" The green-haired girl said noticing mine as well.

"That's right, but I think we shouldn't talk anymore, my friends are waiting for me in the library."

"Is that so? Then may I accompany you? I'm also going to the library as well." The female alpha said.

"Oh really? Sure! Names Yashiro Nene btw, what's your name?"

"Nanamine Sakura. You can call me Sakura."

"Okay Sakura, from now on we'll be friends!"

No one's Pov:

When Yashiro said that, Sakura blushed, and for the first time Nanamine Sakura fall in love.

Sakura's Pov:

I don't know what is that feeling coming inside me, in fact I don't know the reason why my heart is beating so fast like this. Did I fall in love? No, impossible. I swore not to fall in love ever since my heart got broken at my first year in middle school. It hurts me remembering the time when my beta girlfriend Mei, who demanded to break up with me out of nowhere which left a scar on my heart...

*Flashback* (Sakura's hair was long and she was joyful at that time)

Mei: Sakura.....

Sakura: What is it babe?

Mei: Let's break up.

Sakura: What- Why?!

Mei: I don't think, I could handle this any longer.

Sakura: *tears coming out of her eyes while she was shock of the break up*

*End of Flashback*

Ever since that day, Mei have been ignoring me, I know she was still here in school and I can't find the reason why she broke up with me. I became emotionless ever since that break up and whenever I try to move on, it was always the same as ever. So I swore not to fall in love ever again and here it is and this time it was this female omega. She was overwhelmingly cute not gonna lie, but I'm not sure if I could let my pride go down because I'm afraid to get rejected by her. I mean, what if she's straight or that she's in love with someone else, moreover taken already? And mostly, what if the result of our relationship would be the same as the others? I don't want that to happen again. I thought of that while listening to Yashiro-san not letting her notice my insecure face since we're having a conversation while walking to the library. She talked about her dream of marrying a handsome alpha and giving birth to a beautiful child, but I laughed since she didn't have an alpha yet. 

"I wish a handsome alpha would like to court with me," Yashiro-san said with a frown face.

"Don't worry, it'll take time for you to have one Yashiro-san, you just have to wait." I said, but in my thoughts I imagined myself getting married to her and having a family together.